TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam!

Been a few days....quality stuff the last few pages as always
happy.gif

Aznfella - Good looking out on passing the word along for those euro champs. maybe they will have some left in a fewweeks.
Flint - That's quite an accomplishment that you finished the race, i know a couple people that ran the NYC marathona couple times and never got to the finish line and they were pretty well conditioned athletes. be proud!

A lot of IT workers in here....now i know where to go should i have any questions about network issues at my job
wink.gif

wore some neons earlier in the week for my softball game (i was lazy with my stretching and warm ups so i ended up injuring my back
frown.gif
, so now i'm gonna be old man walking for a few days in my AM's forsupport
wink.gif
laugh.gif
)...recycled pic..

Also just got these in today....damned good deals from two different NT'ers....all 3 ended up costing me $260 all together
pimp.gif

i have been wanting a pair of drury's for some time now and finally i got 'em! i also needed these stabs to go with the blue ones
pimp.gif

and a 2nd pair of blue toes for a great price....could not pass on those!
tongue.gif

$260 all together!!!
pimp.gif

I would gladly pay $300 for a blue toe structure/hold tight combo!!! lol Good pick up Mayhem!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

$260 all together!!!
pimp.gif

I would gladly pay $300 for a blue toe structure/hold tight combo!!! lol Good pick up Mayhem!!!
You did good Justin! I still haven't found a pair of those blue toe structures,,,, drury's look clean too.

daaznfella - good lookin' out. I think that's a good idea, I mean helping each other out.

kevin2nd - I want those DQM 90, but like corey and T21D, I'm also afraid to ask...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Anyway,,, Me today at work,,, 101408

what's good fam! copped these last sunday at my local spots in the windy city for cheap as hell!look at that air bubble Anyone willing to help out a fam member, Im looking to buy apair of Air Structure Infrareds size 10.5 or 11, anyone help me out?? Thanks!

woah! how much did those air bursts cost you? i've been looking for these for awhile now; also in us10.5 or us11!
frown.gif

those samples are miles better than the released versions. now i would def cop if the 3M was on it, or if the samples were in my size. super nice, mate!

r3k4hsttub- those bursts costs me $40 with tax like $44 if i remember correctly. They had a 10.5 and I took the last pair of 11. PM me for more details.

T21D - ha.. a friend of mine is in owensound all the time. I live in Ajax.

Past several days...

2944147259_af4b24efba.jpg

2945011264_9227212f0a.jpg

Newest addition...

2945011044_d7ed0fea30.jpg

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Storms?!!? aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

great rotation and pick up James...

Havent been on for a few...finally got started renovating the new house....
been beating up my '04 wht/blk /red GRs tho!

Hey, guys, I need some help. I just went right through 5th Avenue on Brooklyn and went into some stores and they had some cool stuff, but nothing like I see onhere, like those Stab's and the Structure's. Can anyone tell me where I could find some Structures and more AM styles? Because every AM I saw wasblack/brown, or just some simple colorways, didn't even the Infrared's or anything. So, if you guys could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot.Thanks.

Sup Fam!
Thanks for the comments on the pickups fellas, i'm really loving these drury's right now. if i stumble on another pair at a decent price i willdefinitely double up.

Absolution - I'm loving this weather in NYC right now.....it's letting me extend my AM wearing
laugh.gif

Clipse - Nice Bursts!....still need a pair of those
Aznfella - those samples are very clean....if those had dropped like that...i'd have two pairs. quickquestion....does the release version have any patent leather on 'em?
Jdocs - Dope stuff as usual.....nice pickup on those storms!
Edge - Dope Maizes

Mindless.....i'd try ebay and flightclub rather than stores.

Wore the Drury's today....no pics

Peace FAM!!

Sup guys

Wore 2005 "Chili" AM95

I don't work in IT but a casual dress code at my internship has allowed me to wear air maxes pretty much daily
pimp.gif

Gotta cover an event tomorrow so no air maxes for me then =(

Wassup yall, I'm just wondering, whats the best airmax90 that is good for running? Or am90s are only for casual? cus I got a pair of lucky green am90 andit doesn't seem so comfy.

AM90s are only good for casual wear.

They feel like they got rid of the forefoot air because my feet don't feel any sort of "bounce" like I do on the Air Max 95. I've no proofthat Nike got rid of forefoot air on the Air Max 90 retro but NTer Seb Master Arson can probably show you pics of how retro Air 180s had their forefoot airtaken out...basically, Nike is cutting corners by leaving out forefoot air in retro runners where you can't see it. And the air unit in the rear is smaller(like it is on virtually all air maxes). The shape has changed slightly and many of the general releases are all leather, which does little to help your feetbreathe when you run.

For "real" running shoes, there is the Nike Running thread in the Nike forum where current running shoes are discussed.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Hey, guys, I need some help. I just went right through 5th Avenue on Brooklyn and went into some stores and they had some cool stuff, but nothing like I see on here, like those Stab's and the Structure's. Can anyone tell me where I could find some Structures and more AM styles? Because every AM I saw was black/brown, or just some simple colorways, didn't even the Infrared's or anything. So, if you guys could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Your best bet for nicer AMs is ebay, NT, I$$, sneaker freaker and other sneaker forums with selling sections. Just keep an eye on this thread as well sometimes people will drop some knowlege on some deals or they may be letting go of some stuff. What size are you.. if you are 10.5 or 11 then disregard everythingI just said and stick to the streets......
laugh.gif
=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom