TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

me too:
anybody else that got these have to go a half size up? normally wear a 10.5 but had to get an 11, they 10.5 was super super tight, just a heads upto anyone thinking about getting these

Quick Question.

I noticed how hard the midsoles are on the Air Max 1. They seem like they wouldnt crumble like the midsoles on the 90, 95, bw, etc. Would a DS pair from 97still be wearable considering how tough the midsoles are.

Hi everyone! Hope all is well. This market is killing me so no pick ups haha ... AMFAM needs to root for the Phillies!

I forgot! i did have a pick up I wamted to share with you guys. No AM's but i know many of you will appreciate it! OG NBA Jam 4 Player in my living room.

amazing BW's last page

i have 97 leather sc am1 that hold up without a problem, not the most comfortable air max i own but don't crack or crumble

Jojo - those are dope fam
smokin.gif
those have always been one of my favs in your collection.

SUP FAM.....hope everyone is doing well!

Chris, those IDs came out nice!
Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............i'm coming, but i don't think it will be in december! probably spring
frown.gif

Nice BWs yungjojo.....those grey 90s are nice, will def pick them up!

picked these up saturday....thought they could be trade bait, but no one likes them!!
roll.gif

i do, but def gonna keep currents!

yo! those grey 90s are making me cringe!
frown.gif

and of the two kaws, i only slightly like the currents. the 90s are wack imo. but those currents, those are quite nice.

WAAAAAZZZZZ UUUUUUPPPP !!!!
hope everybody´s doing good
jojo killer Classic BWs man
smokin.gif

Oli congrats on the job man
wink.gif

Laune sell those ugly things and buy some nice stuff for the money
wink.gif

gasp congrats fam ... cute lil fam you got right there man
smile.gif

anyways wearing these at work over the past two weeks (recycled picture)

damn all these grey am90 pickups here, how much was retail on those??

yungjojo9: nice bw's
smokin.gif

Gskooo: haha mocro skoentjes indeed

micmorales: goed pare mic, how's everything in damsco?

word on the cheap air max here hehe i've copped polka square am1, air stab inks and nordic pack stabs all for less than 50usd. Last time i checked theystill had rejuvenation pack am90+95+97, polka square/yellow stabs and air max 03' 04' if anyone in the fam is intrested just pm, there's bound tobe more hitting the outlets soon because lately there's been a few releases here(black/silvr/gold am90, medal pack am 1, euro champ am 1, sunburststructures, infrared premiums, infrared currents and some more) but not many people are buying.

anyway for today.. finally it has stopped raining

33pbxh4.jpg

btw: whats the going rate for am1 crepes and am light teals ?

Very nice SEB, Happy Octoberfest
wink.gif

L, you fell for those KAWS. What has this world come to. I still love you anyways!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice SEB, Happy Octoberfest
wink.gif

L, you fell for those KAWS. What has this world come to. I still love you anyways!
happy.gif

fred- i actually like the currents.....the others are up for grabs! but i love u too!
roll.gif

seb- yes that is the plan! i thought i could use them for trade bait, but things didn't go as planned!
laugh.gif

and, for whatever it's worth.... they were cheap!

also, how much are white/grey midsole AM1s from the powerwall going for these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom