TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I think the same way man

Fred
laugh.gif
... btw how was your Fest ?

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

You guys really like those grey 90's that much? I saw them in person last week and they didn't do anything for me.
true story....i saw these today finally in person....the grey is much more "tan-!$@"....idk...i might still pick them up for the heck ofit, but i will definitely wait a few more weeks to get them on sale though.

I just got back from St. Alfreds in Chicago and right now there having a sale everything in the store is 20% off. Im trying to save money right now so Icouldn't pull the trigger on anything, but they sure had some stuff there.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

You guys really like those grey 90's that much? I saw them in person last week and they didn't do anything for me.
true story....i saw these today finally in person....the grey is much more "tan-!$@"....idk...i might still pick them up for the heck of it, but i will definitely wait a few more weeks to get them on sale though.
the way i see it

it's more of a combination of a few things

A very clean air max 90 + medium grey/white combo which always works for me + nubuck and mesh toe box + non leather tongue + a colored midsole to hide thestains that white midsoles tend to hold + a color that really goes with anything one has on

i can see why ppl say they look tan, but with that soft grey tumble leather on the side....gives me goosebumps lol

the MAIN turn off is the boringness of the heel. I mean the least nike coulda done was color in NIKE AIR or color the patch at least....
tongue.gif

I'd pick up a pair and have C2 do his customization magic.

Seb- my fest was memorable. It was SA SneaksUp Gone Wild.

Kevin2nd- Your tee is in, but there was a SNAFU. Can you squeeze in a smedium?
sick.gif
I will get it taken care of.

Originally Posted by T21D

Seb- my fest was memorable. It was SA SneaksUp Gone Wild.
I'm glad the pics never surfaced.
nerd.gif

I like those grey 90s. Hope to get them later when they are on sale, and 50% off.

When I saw them in the thread I was excited, grey is my style, and I love simplicity. Went to the mall last night and
sick.gif
.The heel looks a little odd, I could have looked past that, the grey has atannish tint, no problem that's cool, but double, no, triple
sick.gif
at the material Nike attempts to pass off asmesh. Also, where is suede or nubuck at?

I may cop later, b/c I love 90s and grey shoes, but last night I was way too discouraged to pay msrp.

Later,
Jerrod

yo!!! that tom and jerry exhibit is dope, i saved all those pics!

haven't made a pick up in long time...

i saw those 360 plus' in the footlocker window display from across the street and did the only death defying sprint across 34th st only to see the 360sole......almost broke down and cried cause i was sooooo ready to buy 2 pairs, one blue and one orange. ill get those 360's once they are in outlets tho!

PEACE
DON'T KNOW HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER. HERE'S SOME OF MY JOINTS. ALL OG'S.

PEACE
MYTH: THE PARRA 95's ONLY MADE UP TO SIZE 13???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom