TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not posted in what seems forever. My work schedule is taking over my life! Anyway... Great stuff as always. About to cop the Tailwinds. Pics up soon...

^^I know dude... I cant quite put my finger on it, it isn't a shoe I would normally be into, but I like how they look in that picture... Are diff inperson?

i want those berry? am1 joints...is that what they are called? they are purple, green and some ohter color. respberry i think. they drop at nike sportswear inthe spring

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I am for some reason really wanting these... Any info on where and when... Are they gonna be GR???

i wish their was no safari print on them. Just the grey colorways. I wouldnt buy em cuz then i may start to buy shoes again but im just saying they'd bereal nice to me.

Bought them today for 89,99 $

30asugl.jpg

2pt9ufp.jpg

2lawvhd.jpg

ws0npf.jpg

those skyline SIs look pretty good; too bad i missed out on the pre-orders. post a fit pic up when you get about to wearing them
wink.gif

AF187 - Thanks for posting those pics... I have been wanting to see some good detailed pics of those for a while...

They look pretty good... If I could get em under retail I will pull the trigger...
smokin.gif

^^^dope 180's i wish i got those on ebay when that dude had a listing full of em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I am for some reason really wanting these... Any info on where and when... Are they gonna be GR???
these remind me of the "Book of One's" am1's in some way

I'm pretty sure the are a GR but they aren't suppose to come out until Jan. just some spots got them early, like Proper.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^dope 180's i wish i got those on ebay when that dude had a listing full of em
smh.gif
I remember that,,, and it was really cheap too.... was it like $24.99???
yeah it was cheap. i think the price was around there...i forgot. cant believe i passed these up

nice blue toes! i wanted those but wasn't willing to pay euro prices. i just tried calling proper for those safari am1's but no sz13
frown.gif
....anybody knowanywhere else that got them early?

Those looking for the skylines, they're available on finishline.com alongside a 'cool grey' colorway.

I've seen all three in person, very decent shoe. Gonna cop both men's colorways. The women's colorway is pretty dope too, but isn't currentlyavailable on finishline.com but my store received 'em.
lg343886103.jpg
lg343886001.jpg

grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom