TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
had burgers and brews for dinner, took these out for the first time. tried something different with the wdywt, i don't like it haha

What's good Fam......

Still down here in Socal, just a little insight on the TAF tees, when I was down here, my Screen Printer called me up to let me know that he still has thefilms of the TAF design, so when I get back next week Monday, all the blanks will be sent off for printing.

Updated info will be known as things progress.

Have a good weekend.

Tired, all day at Disneyland wiped me out, peace.

Cris.

Those Doenrbechers are nice...only thing that kept me from grabbing a pair was that multi-colored sole.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Those Doenrbechers are nice...only thing that kept me from grabbing a pair was that multi-colored sole.
same with me, i like the color and i dont think the mesh is that bad, but the sole killed it for me, nice stuff on this page, the hold tights arestill a shoe that sneak away from me, still need a pair, nice ones mayhem, i wore these, my go to shoe, bed time for me, holler

Sup fam! good luck to the members who's trying to pick up the kicks releasing tomorrow.

Congrats on the Hold Tight's Edge!

Not really an Air Max but....
3535670420_f787c6f445.jpg

lovely stuff in here lads! love the drurys and classic white/reds! and airon, i have the same stpl tee; $15 on sale here!

something came in the mail for me today...

3534937153_1d30d24e70.jpg

3535756798_0ba8eeef2a.jpg

you can see one panel has yellowed badly, and despite pics; these were rather dirty. going to give them a good clean-up before i give them to my girl
smile.gif

no box either, but no complaints when you got them off ebay (#260400542632):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260400542632

^^^nice..I'd like to get a pair of those for the wife...shoot, I'd like a pair for myself...

When i was in ATL a couple of years ago (couple of months after the HOA dropped) i was actually going thru all the Wmms FL to look for those instead of theInfra's
laugh.gif

smh at me

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Lance Armstrong Foundation....and stop asking about camping out. they're not camp out worthy
smile.gif

laugh.gif
definately not camp out worthy... Lance would have to pay ME towear them. I say stick to riding bikes fast!
Perhaps a bit harsh but i'm not getting the hype
eyes.gif

P.S They are now all over ebay so good luck to those who wanted them

NIce AM's everyone ...

I like the LAF AM1 and still on the look out .

YES there is a dude on ebay with them , but he is a LAME so dont duy from him .

FAM!

running some errands before hitting the beach for the weekend
nothin' but "tank tops, flip flops, really nuttin' fancy" in my future
glasses.gif

3536299387_c73da397d0_o.jpg

many thanks for your help mate !!! much appreciated

mx orange JD am light ... unfortunately the picture can't capture the color well enough

amlightwhitedrkgryntrlg.jpg

good night fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom