TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Familia.........passed by my local NR before I got home, nada!!!!! All I saw was some Fly Wire Cortez.

Cris.

^they have the purple and navy's? those purple ones aren't bad...off to my rack, mayhem if somebody says these are on swoosh send me an email please

How can I wash my 08 neon yellow 95s. I wear them so much here in tech school and they're just killed right now

Same way you wash your pants.

I can't get the 1s off of nike.com, they dont seem to ship OS.

Even though ive been after this shoe (red 1s) since it first released in the 80s ive always missed out for some reason,like my white whale, now ive tried on those maxims, and i get them cheap, i may miss out again.

Hope i have the cash to get both.

copped mine today,
anzbxz.jpg

and the shape is a little off, but the quality is on point compared to other am 1's that released this year.

Im sooo pissed on what I paid for my AM1s...

thanks for the heads up tho Andy.

I might have to pass on the Blues if I get what Im tryin to get...thanks again Chris (BG) Im workin on it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im sooo pissed on what I paid for my AM1s...

thanks for the heads up tho Andy.

I might have to pass on the Blues if I get what Im tryin to get...thanks again Chris (BG) Im workin on it
happy.gif
NP shaun... sorry it didnt get to you earlier it seems.. lol... Hey bro sorry we havent had your size in a min... but when we do you know I gotyou!

But I might pull what you did and cop a pair of blues off the 'bay....

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Sup Laune, yeah, that JM stuff works good.....I should be comin down in the beginning of next month, I'm plannin it as we speak.

Just in today, I have more purchases comin in, but these are worthy to post first:

Peace.

Cris.

Glad they got there quick. Pictures look dope.

Sz 8 heads, heaps of DS sz 8 heat on the blog and got a couple more coming, dqm 90's and brs 180's
wink.gif

gusto - ive recently discovered your blog , was just about to comment on how imight be scooping up the pair of USAs you have listed in sz 11
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. ill get in touch with you sometime in the future
cris - excellent pick up !
hotbobo - what i wudnt do for wings and waffles
smh.gif
excellent condition too!

christ, i have been sleeping hard...

mayhem, thanks for the heads up, just getting around to your messages
i missed out on NDC, all sold out...anyone with a 12 they want to sell me, holler please!
nerd.gif

Dope USA BW's Cris!
Finished work yesterday, heading back home to Toronto today
Flight is at 2:45 tomorrow morning (saturday, New Delhi local time) so I head to the airport tonight - New Delhi > Brussels for a connection >Toronto.... Can't wait - I actually think I might have wiggled my way into a job in New York next year
My first order of business will be to pick up a pair of the red QS AM1's
laugh.gif

def passing on the Blue pair of AM1s now
happy.gif

Cris clean BWs...now you need the AM1s
laugh.gif
Are the BWs wearable?

Originally Posted by brickSB

christ, i have been sleeping hard...

mayhem, thanks for the heads up, just getting around to your messages
i missed out on NDC, all sold out...anyone with a 12 they want to sell me, holler please!
nerd.gif

My shop is getting them shortly. Already have a size 12 on hold for another NT member, but I may be able to pull another. They haven't arrived yet,but should any day now. They're charging retail: $92

e-mail me if you'd like me to make a call for ya.

Originally Posted by s dubl

def passing on the Blue pair of AM1s now
happy.gif

Cris clean BWs...now you need the AM1s
laugh.gif
Are the BWs wearable?

..............Yeah, they're DS, when I wear them, if they crack, all cool, just hope they don't crumble, and yes, I NEED the AM1's.

Cris.

Hello AMFAM, I know I'm a part of the team (applied a long time ago) but I lurk too much. So I'm not teaching during the summer so I'm gonna try tobe more a part of the fam (Not like cousin boy who only comes around when there's a big party. You know the parties that require lechon baboy.) So hereswhat I wore today:

175u0z.jpg

C1 - Saw your post in the g-shock thread. I've just been living the dream. Things are going along. Never anything in the outlet thesedays. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom