TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day Kid. I like thew middle 2, great blocking. I'd go with Daaz's suggestion and speckle the midsole, eitherstraight onto the white (Paris Saint BW style) to avoid cracking if it's an issue, although that might not look too flash, photoshop pic needed, I like theidea of the middle two with black speckled midsole. Be interested to see what you come up with.

Happy 4th to all
those AM1 Clot's and navigation bursts a couple pages back are sick.
nice fitted Corwin
pimp.gif
happy birthday to ya

Good stuff everyone.

Corwinator, Happy B-day man.

Kid Zero, I actually like the 2nd ones you posted the most.

As for me, chili's for 4th of July...

thanks for the feedback guys...i'm going to risk it and paint the midsole. i have some pretty good paint here and i can seal it after i'mdone...i'll take photos of the progress so i can post how they turn out.

^good luck, it's not the "job" that i'm worried about, it's how they hold up after being worn that makes me cringe...

Originally Posted by tak

IMO- Fusions are WACK Mayhem! That's ok though, I own a couple pairs of wack shoes LOL Just not Fusions..
gotcha mayhem....hahahh

Oi, i got a pair of fusions! 3m stealth 5s, only ones i'll ever buy.

I like the black socks with the chillis, nice.

anyone have the blue/grey mesh air max 90's...they were a general release a couple of years back, i think their nickname is "stealth." i'mlooking for a 10/10.5. pm me.

-waystinthyme

Sup guys...

Me, Daaznfella and his wife went down to the Seattle Premium Outlets... Nothing interesting there except the grey/obsidian AM1's... for a whopping...$69.99
eek.gif
(I think... V will confirm, lol)

What we wore... Me in the infrared's, V in the am97/air force sample's, and his wife in Gold 97's.

So hot today!

dope stuff Fam!

James....Druys
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

wore these yesterday to see fireworks with the family, and friends...
2114aif.jpg

Sup Fam! Hope everyone had a great weeekend. I was home most of the time due to being sick
mad.gif
Bordom led me to take some pictures of kicks. Enjoy!
3692519114_94ac588b11.jpg
3692519804_8a91a279d0.jpg
3691716657_feec9b3e0b.jpg

3691715989_904819546e.jpg

69.99 grey mesh, navy mudguard air max 1s at seattle premium outlets

99.99 premium leather air max 360 x 87 hybrid...all black

Hey guys, I had a quick sizing question on these 95 360's im eyeing.
Do they fit more like a 95 or fit more like a 360?

9.5 in a 360 is a little tight for me but 9.5 in a 95 fits me ok. I mean ideally if it were a 10, i'd prolly have no problems, but the one im looking atis a 9.5.... or do you guys even recommend goin up to a 10.5?

Thanks guys for your expert advice.

'ppreciate it

Originally Posted by andypark713

9.5 in a 360 is a little tight for me but 9.5 in a 95 fits me ok. I mean ideally if it were a 10, i'd prolly have no problems, but the one im looking at is a 9.5.... or do you guys even recommend goin up to a 10.5?

'ppreciate it
i can't even "cheat" and wear sz 8.5 95s comfortably, same goes with the 360s..... i wear a 9 in both btw

lets say i have a pair of 95 x 360 and they'rs a size 8 ahhahhaha i wear them without the insole and they're fine

yea i know i didn't help much, personalyl i'd say...go for your reg size, unless you plan on wearing them without the insole

Originally Posted by andypark713

9.5 in a 360 is a little tight for me but 9.5 in a 95 fits me ok. I mean ideally if it were a 10, i'd prolly have no problems, but the one im looking at is a 9.5.... or do you guys even recommend goin up to a 10.5?

'ppreciate it
Id say go with your size...most maybe 1/2 up. Full size would probably be too much.

Dope pick ups UFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom