TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called the Nikestore Customer Service, and the automated voice, after typing in my order#, said, "It looks like you ordered shoes, it should shipout by Thurs, July 9......" and that's it. We'll see.......

Cris.

Just found this in my pic host, I should've copped all in my locker......

Dear Nikeid,

Please bring these options back, 2 years is tooo long:

Cris.

Dope IDs Cris....Those Heinys are dope...Id love to do a pair with the right material/color options.

Got my Ultramarine 180s in...look real good. No time for pics I have to leave for work.

Peace Fam.

those are very nice indeed Cris. speaking of IDs, I noticed that the studio options are back up for the AM90s and you can actually add them to your cart thistime. anyone ordered any of these yet? the color options are a little better, but seem to be limited to the patent and polished leathers. and no mesh, but some"waxed twill suit" stuff. not sure what that is.

big ups to mayhem for putting in work for the benefit of team amfam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

I just called the Nikestore Customer Service, and the automated voice, after typing in my order#, said, "It looks like you ordered shoes, it should ship out by Thurs, July 9......" and that's it. We'll see.......

Cris.
Yeah, just called and got the same response.

speaking of ids...

fellow fammer is selling these in the B/S sz 9.5

it's not that bad......"unviotech" like lol

Hey people, just catching up on a few pages. Big Red, Sling, Cris, and Battleground had a few post that stuck out, and i forgot who grabbed a pair of oldhickory (nwt?) 95s but damn those a cool pair.

Wore these over the weekend (reposted)

Sup guys, just got back from Vegas.

Don't stay at Hard Rock Hotel.
laugh.gif
It's really small and far away from everything else.

Mayhem

I love you
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody see if the am1s hit their niketowns yet?

i'll just head down to niketown honolulu.... . . .. . oh wait, they're closed down
laugh.gif

Sup Fam!! Hope everyone had a great long weekend...i know i did!!

10 pages since my last post in here.....
eek.gif
....always a thrill to go througheach and every one though! excellent stuff from everyone!!

those are some nice AM1 ID's with the viotech and the stash color scheme.......damnit nike bring it back!!
indifferent.gif

Steve - those laser blues hurt, OG...ID's...and retros!
eek.gif
....and the spiridons....great stuff!
Cris - late, but congrats on picking up the teal lights! not to mention reacquiring the other assorted gems!
NWT - nice pickups! those hickory 95's are #$^#^#% insane!
Corey - Happy belated!! dope fitted!! i'm gonna need one of those with a NY on it!
Seb - love those EU AM1's, i was really excited when i was able to get a pair.
Chris - those antifreeze ID's are awesome!
Shaun - dope chili's!
Jake - those stabs are serious!! i have a pair but they are pretty beat, washing machine or scrubbing could not savethem
frown.gif

V - nice deal on the Clots! and stop sending me fusions!!
tongue.gif

Mike - you know the only fusions i own are 1/2 cents! i hear u on the unds'ing...did a little of that this weekend(and no..."those" didn't make it lol)
Bigred - solid rotation!!
MAKnogETxx1 - dope pic of the khaki 90's!
Mheftman - gold 97's are beautiful, they really need to stop with the constant silver retro and bring those back! ican't find a size 12-13 to save my life!
Kev - thanks
James - thanks
JDM - thanks....
embarassed.gif
....ithink....
laugh.gif

ok...that was longwinded....but...i think i got it all!
roll.gif

i was trying to get my new pickup in time for the 4th.....but the seller had some issues with the PO so it was delayed....so i decided i would unds some kicksinstead! so for the long weekend i wore....

got the idea from Chris, tried to speckle.....ended up splattering!
roll.gif

only shoe that was not unds'd

and the pickup, of course, was delivered today! seller was nice enough to refund the shipping charges for the delay and he even included the plastic shoe box.there's some small spots that will be cleaned by hand, but no washing machine for these! learned my lesson already with these older AM1's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

and the pickup, of course, was delivered today! seller was nice enough to refund the shipping charges for the delay and he even included the plastic shoe box. there's some small spots that will be cleaned by hand, but no washing machine for these! learned my lesson already with these older AM1's.
pimp.gif
Wowee Zowee!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those aren't the USA's that sold for $80 are they? And them and those other 1's too my list! LOL

Awesome pics Justin... Dope pick up... I didn't even get a chance to wear mine this July 4th... I was so hungover from the night before I didn't doanything the entire day but re-coop and clean the messes I made the night before!!!!! It was awesome!!!!

Which that reminds me, Greg, Hameed, Justin, PM me yalls numbers if you would, I destroyed my phone that night as well so I no longer have em...
nerd.gif

Edit: I thinks it's time for "Team ebayhemgatz Fam" to be reissued into your sig...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!! Hope everyone had a great long weekend...i know i did!!

10 pages since my last post in here.....
eek.gif
....always a thrill to go through each and every one though! excellent stuff from everyone!!

those are some nice AM1 ID's with the viotech and the stash color scheme.......damnit nike bring it back!!
indifferent.gif

Steve - those laser blues hurt, OG...ID's...and retros!
eek.gif
....and the spiridons....great stuff!
Cris - late, but congrats on picking up the teal lights! not to mention reacquiring the other assorted gems!
NWT - nice pickups! those hickory 95's are #$^#^#% insane!
Corey - Happy belated!! dope fitted!! i'm gonna need one of those with a NY on it!
Seb - love those EU AM1's, i was really excited when i was able to get a pair.
Chris - those antifreeze ID's are awesome!
Shaun - dope chili's!
Jake - those stabs are serious!! i have a pair but they are pretty beat, washing machine or scrubbing could not save them
frown.gif

V - nice deal on the Clots! and stop sending me fusions!!
tongue.gif

Mike - you know the only fusions i own are 1/2 cents! i hear u on the unds'ing...did a little of that this weekend (and no..."those" didn't make it lol)
Bigred - solid rotation!!
MAKnogETxx1 - dope pic of the khaki 90's!
Mheftman - gold 97's are beautiful, they really need to stop with the constant silver retro and bring those back! i can't find a size 12-13 to save my life!
Kev - thanks
James - thanks
JDM - thanks....
embarassed.gif
....i think....
laugh.gif

ok...that was longwinded....but...i think i got it all!
roll.gif

i was trying to get my new pickup in time for the 4th.....but the seller had some issues with the PO so it was delayed....so i decided i would unds some kicks instead! so for the long weekend i wore....

got the idea from Chris, tried to speckle.....ended up splattering!
roll.gif

only shoe that was not unds'd

and the pickup, of course, was delivered today! seller was nice enough to refund the shipping charges for the delay and he even included the plastic shoe box. there's some small spots that will be cleaned by hand, but no washing machine for these! learned my lesson already with these older AM1's.
pimp.gif

did you get to wear em for the 4th? if not you gotta wait till next year to break em out man

Viet - no way these are gonna make it another year without being worn...it's just not possible! but.....i am kindof upset i didn't have them for the 4th though, oh well.
Brian - thanks, i didn't forget about u, we gotta meet up soon...probably this coming weekend.
nerd.gif

Hameed - thanks, u know i gotta look out for the fam first!
wink.gif

Jake - sounds like a hell of a good 4th!
laugh.gif
and the sig will be reinstated soon....just gotta hold it down with MJ for a bit more...
frown.gif

Mike - your list is gonna kill me one day too soon!

^ Justin.....I got to give you a big "thanks" for what you've been providing for the Fam, I got to get at you for a little help/favor, soI'll PM you soon, and DOOOOOPE USA's, my top request now, NEEEEEEED a size 8/8.5.

And finally got my tracking info for my QS AM1's bought on Nikestore.com.

Peace Famalamadingdong..........

190319740927 - light blue burst 9.5us
290329386459 - am98 us9 white/blue/black
300327940348 - comet am95 size 12
260441306166 - am93 white/black/red size 10.5
120444273831 - am95 size 7.5 (pool?)
320393090226 - 10us am95 neons
230353855235 - same as above, hoa?
290328595091 - michigan am98 size 7us

ebay.co.uk has some heat... bear in mind some of my knowledge is slightly lacking, but all look legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom