TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this page has brought me to a stage of uncontrolable laughter/drooling at the amount of HEAT on show. Unbelievable stuff. You guys are the BESTthread on NT - No doubt. Keep up the good work.

For today...happy 1001th everyone...
2j61rg1.jpg

just in case anyone wondered what i look like...
i19to6.jpg

Ive been good man, wifey ready to POP!!

A few more weeks and my "pick up " of a life time will b in!

how u be?!

BTW

Folks who apply and PM me could you please send the link of the page where your collection is?
Im not on so much so I dont wanna go through alot of pages...

thanks

page 1000
eek.gif
eek.gif

just scrolling down that page made me fall in love w AMs all over again ... its the reason im a part of the Team !

slick , kev , chris , cris , gooeywooey , justin and co - thanks for the contribution . wayyyyy too many sneakers on that lastpage i would love to own

Air Max overload Edge....haha, dope.

Sup Mic.....how's everything so far, is your wife doing good???

Cris.

steve you're a sick man. wattup to everyone that i've met on NT.

ahhh damn, i forgot to post my infrared id's in the am95 grey gradation pic.

varsity red, fire pink, team orange, safety orange, jathniel
laugh.gif

neon yellow, hoa neon, new green, yellow streak
freshwater, laser blue id, blue crystal, jd ice blue, pool

it is such a shame that the older 95's with a black midsole/outsole are so prone to crumbling. i pretty much gave up on buying them. i wish nike would do aproper retro of the pool blues because that is one of my favorites - i have gone through 3 pairs.

^^^ and the heat goes on, immense stuff guys. loving that AM90 piece.

just a heads up, these have dropped to £55 for anyone interested. should work out to about £80 shipped to the US after fees (£70 to Europe). pm me if you wanthooking up. only US8-10 & 13s left though.

the link wasn't working but here they are:
main

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

1001 pages?! i know i've been M.I.A., but i didn't think it had been THAT long! this
post movesss.....i've got a lot of catching up to do, but GREAT stuff on this page!!

MIKE!!!! do you miss any of those?? you're my hero! i can't seem to part with anything!
laugh.gif

Sweet Jesus Fam: killin' it.

It's these sort of pics that make me want to spend TOO much money on kicks... but I love it!

I remember beginning to lurk back around page 500 and I can safely say that it is this thread that made me truly appreciate the beauty of the Air Max. Thankyou all and let's keep things moving.

Guys congrats on the milestone of 1,000 pages

You all need to take considerable credit for that achievement especially looking at the state of some of the rest of this board.....there's a real sense ofcameraderie among the regular contributors who post heat all of the time and do it with some of the best photography on here as well..its great guys (and gals)here's to the next 1,000

Some of the stuff posted though in the last couple pages....like wow

Damnnnnnnnnnn FAM!!!

Pages 1,000 and 1,001 were........i mean it was just.........what i'm trying to say is.........everything was so.........*sigh*

......BEAUTIFUL!!!

for tonight....

.......and for the ladies
roll.gif

congrats fam! i knew you would kill it while i was at work. now gotta figure out what i wanna wear. i was thinking of un'dsing some womens blue hoa'ssince ive been seeing so much of the retros
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom