TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

been going through a load of old mags recently and found this in a 2001 issue of Maxim
3816572328_e0b15296f2.jpg

...i actually remember hunting my pair down the very same day i saw this.
So beautiful...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you don't know how happy i am that i literally stumbled on a pair of those....
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics G!!

Hot red 90's from JD: copped
Techno blue 90's from JD: copped
Techno blue ST's from JD: copped

not knowing where i'm getting the money to cop them: priceless

amazing pickup Steve, quality pair right there!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

been going through a load of old mags recently and found this in a 2001 issue of Maxim

...i actually remember hunting my pair down the very same day i saw this.
So beautiful...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you don't know how happy i am that i literally stumbled on a pair of those....
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics G!!

Hot red 90's from JD: copped
Techno blue 90's from JD: copped
Techno blue ST's from JD: copped

not knowing where i'm getting the money to cop them: priceless

amazing pickup Steve, quality pair right there!
pimp.gif

hilarious mayhem, you should send those 98's to me, i know you have to many shoes, they wouldn't get put in your rotation like they would mine. BTW,I've been super busy this week, your package will go out monday
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
Sorry man.....

no worries bro, whenever u can.

and.......getting rid of any of my 98's = me not looking at ebay ever again for the rest of my life..........it's just not possible
embarassed.gif

those am2 lights are just... incredible. and so clean. and the back bubble is orange, right? i love the multi-color air bubbles. i wish i had some am2 or am2lights.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those am2 lights are just... incredible. and so clean. and the back bubble is orange, right? i love the multi-color air bubbles. i wish i had some am2 or am2 lights.

Were those the size 10 from gusto? I wanted to get them but they were a little spendy at the moment. They are a beautiful shoe but I ended up getting a pairof AM2 (not the lights) for a better price. I'll post pics when they come in hopefully by next week. Got some other stuff I know you guys will appreciatetoo.

^^ They look pretty dam good man, I threw em in the washer on gentle and scrubed em with some shoe cleaner. I'll post pics soon.

daaznfella wrote:

^get those and all other air maxes with the 50% off eastbay.com bing.com "cashback reward"

........tellin you guys, 65$ air max 2k9.....

How you get em for $65? 50% off would $80 plus shipping? What am I missing?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

^^ They look pretty dam good man, I threw em in the washer on gentle and scrubed em with some shoe cleaner. I'll post pics soon.
daaznfella wrote:

^get those and all other air maxes with the 50% off eastbay.com bing.com "cashback reward"

........tellin you guys, 65$ air max 2k9.....
How you get em for $65? 50% off would $80 plus shipping? What am I missing?
some of the colorways are on sale for $129.99
pimp.gif

90's... 98's... 95's... 87's... Man... I wish I could buy all the shoes I want... But I can't now...

I just bought a new car! I wore my kid robot id's to the dealership
smile.gif

6450_235540385083_503240083_8258535_3679594_n.jpg

Originally Posted by slingman

tibor sighting! :smile:

classic IDs, cris.

new arrival:

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

peace

killa pics sling man!! if only I could get you to snap my pics
wink.gif

while im here, some new arrival that might interest someone, pretty hard to find these now a days...

DSC06450.JPG

Steve - I got your email/chat message just right now. Anyway, very nice AM2 lights. I think I will wear my pair tomorrow...
wink.gif

I figured this would be a good thread to ask this question...I been trying to figure this out for the longest but I don't exactly remember but like 2 or 3summers ago NIKE had some slide on sandals that were styled after the Neon AM 95. Does anyone by any chance know the name of these sandal or where I could geta hold of a pair?

is nobody wearing the team orange am95's?

i haven't worn mine yet, instead of dropping another $100 (i got a employee 30% discount hook up) on 'em, i'm seriously thinking about exchangingthe team oranges for the sport red am95's dropping this week... i know i'd wear those more...

besides, i got the orange skylines, the terra humaras with orange (the originals, not the wack khaki colored toebox ones), the zen yeezys with orange, and apair of am90's i i.d.'d with orange...

hhhmmmm, decisions, decisions...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i haven't worn mine yet, instead of dropping another $100 (i got a employee 30% discount hook up) on 'em, i'm seriously thinking about exchanging the team oranges for the sport red am95's dropping this week... i know i'd wear those more...

besides, i got the orange skylines, the terra humaras with orange (the originals, not the wack khaki colored toebox ones), the zen yeezys with orange, and a pair of am90's i i.d.'d with orange...

No, you're not joinin the Fam.....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jphonix

i haven't worn mine yet, instead of dropping another $100 (i got a employee 30% discount hook up) on 'em, i'm seriously thinking about exchanging the team oranges for the sport red am95's dropping this week... i know i'd wear those more...

besides, i got the orange skylines, the terra humaras with orange (the originals, not the wack khaki colored toebox ones), the zen yeezys with orange, and a pair of am90's i i.d.'d with orange...

No, you're not joinin the Fam.....
alien.gif
haha, that's fine, not trying to... even tho i got more air max's than anything else in my collection, i think the whole team thing on NTis corny... but whatever...

i tried on some fits and maaaannnn, i gotta keep the team oranges... they're fresh, can't front... now if they were the orange peels i wouldn'thave ever questioned keeping them... i need those in my life!!!

gonna have to drop a bill on the sport reds this weekend...
eyes.gif
just beentrying to stop buying shoes for awhile... LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom