TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nice, nice Sean...I saw your listing on ISS Running MP, only if I was your size, good prices too.

Cris.

425325438_1476635445_0.jpeg

^ Nice Oli....those remind me that I need to kick myself in the %+# for picking those up at a local Champs Sports back in the day.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice Oli....those remind me that I need to kick myself in the %+# for picking those up at a local Champs Sports back in the day.

Cris.
you mean for not picking those up?
laugh.gif

dope spiridons though

modz, am1s are sold out on ndc
frown.gif

nice urawas and 95s up there

Can someone please tell me the name of the AM 90's that Battleground was trying to sell a while back? they have brown accents and a blue swoosh I belive.Thanks

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
you mean for not picking those up?
laugh.gif

dope spiridons though

modz, am1s are sold out on ndc
frown.gif

nice urawas and 95s up there

..............Thank you for clearing it up, yo, do you want that Medium still??? I still remember you askin, I only have 1 left, lmk.

Cris.

Couldn't resist taking these for a stroll in Central Park today. Homage to Cris's 'Stash on a manhole' BW pic
laugh.gif

3827916101_a2f18c3ae8_o.jpg

me (pythons), daaznfella (foot patrols), and a whole bunch of people went camping...

and drank... Don't mind the condiments
tongue.gif

Mad dog 20/20, 40oz and beer
laugh.gif

*bonus pic*

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Speaking of Escapes, who snapped up that pair on the bay that ended on saturday night......grrrr!!!!
Pls dont tell me they were an 11 us?
mad.gif

And i posted the link to the Nike 1s as it's an interesting read with some nice downloads, not for purchasing dudes.Cool posters and stuff.

Lunatic - The Escape II's might still be for sale
wink.gif

Cris - Nice pick up's - I got some Spiridons coming next week

Oli - Quality

Brick - Good shot of those Urawa's

yo Fam! I'll letting go of some stuff soon. Hit me up and I can give you a list 8.5-9
wink.gif

3828850922_9a0aca917d_o.jpg

TimCity: how is the midsole faring on your silver Air Max Pluses? The paint is chipping on my pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once the Pluses were being made in Vietnam instead of China, quality went down exponentially...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom