TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhemgatz: I got each pair on release day up here in Toronto , the only pair i wasnt able to
get where the orange. When these came out me n my boys where like #%% are these as we had
seen nothing like it. Most of us copped the original 6 and then they started making then in leather and
coming out every week .............. It was flooded up here. Glad i could share ....................
Going through these boxes take my mind to where i was at those times. Im 29 now so things where alot
different........... MaaaaN

When I wanted them, they were nowhere to be found, now that I have them, they're popping up...........just in today:

Another case of the Swine Flu.........

smile.gif

Cris.

Regent - i had the hyper blue, orange tiger, and grey/red back in the day.....wanted the rest but got sidetracked byjordans n other stuff. beat those all into the ground, back then i hated when the toebox got dirty underneath the clear plastic cap in the front.....wish iwould have tried the washing machine method back then
roll.gif

Cris - doooooope, that's two pairs now?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I'm starting to get into Jordan's, so am's are on the backburner...
.....stick with the retros from before 2003.....and goodluck with that
grin.gif

not even the EU got decent colorways in this model.....Viet lucked out and got the best so far
roll.gif

I'm actually planning on dumping them on eBay too, just honestly don't see myself wearing them....dope color yes....just not too fond ofthe sharp lines, aka bw's....

your stuff hasn't been touched since last week, went camping over the weekend, and i've just been busy doing stupid stuff with the Integra, workingout, sleeping.....yea sleeping lol, no more vampire like 5-6 am emails now buddy.....

does any other members here have a pic of the blk/gold am2k9s? i know noypi has a few in the 2k9 thread, just trying to convince myself that i only need onepair of 2k9s....but that eastbay sale is soooooooooooooooooo tempting.....)*(#TU)@UT)(!#@JPOUF)(#@U
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

your stuff hasn't been touched since last week, went camping over the weekend, and i've just been busy doing stupid stuff with the Integra, working out, sleeping.....yea sleeping lol, no more vampire like 5-6 am emails now buddy.....
i don't know what time YOU got the email.....BUT...i sent it at 9:30pm eastern
roll.gif

nice bacons cris. i should not have sold my extra pair. it's funny cause the dudes at kicks hawaii practically twisted my arm to buy those on release day -sold them to me for around $70 - i really liked them after i wore them though. took about a week to sell out from the shop. feel like i need an extra pairagain
frown.gif

^ Word...if all goes well, these, amongst others, are going to be used as bait to catch a bigger fish.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

sup FAM,
I've been outta here for awhile...
I'm starting to get into Jordan's, so am's are on the backburner...

but, those Mowabb 93's are DOPE.
if you want mowabb 93's i have a DS size 10.

Thanks all........if anyone is interested, hit me up, need to sell.

Also, anyone in need of a size Medium Ben Drury "HOLD TIGHT" Air U Breathe Windrunner??? I know someone that has one......

Good morning/afternoon/evening Famalamadingdong.............

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom