TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Tak, put it up fam!

Much appreciated Fam
smile.gif
Once I get on a computer......Team AM it is !!!! woooo-hooooo!

Welcome to the Fam Tak!

James - I'm not sure if those ST's are a JD exclusive but that's where I got mine from.

Thanks once again G (gooey) for picking them up.
pimp.gif

Here's the same pics from the pick up thread. To be perfectly honest, the mid soles look like they wont last 3 wears. Really nice shoe specially when puton.
3849733077_6539d201e4_o.jpg

and here are my Spiridons (sorry for posting here). The black's have been my grails ever since I've seen a picture a few or so years back. I never knewthe brown one's existed until my man Regent Park posted them and I never thought that I would come across another pair of the orange ones. I know kevin2ndhas a pair
nerd.gif

Thanks to L, Nic on ISS and S_P out in the T-Dot for making it happen.
3849734283_866be563c4_o.jpg

3849733893_e4d34082b9_o.jpg

3849733503_d8e2f3c5f8_o.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by ucasta

yesterday I was outside doing house stuff...
frown.gif

291bymp.jpg
Brings a tear to my eye Aaron...

Not the fact that your HOAs are dirty, but the fact that you are outside working in YOUR lawn at YOUR house with YOUR WIFE!!!!

Proud of you broseph!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can clean those easy!

WOW chris all those spiridons... i still need one pair. how do they fit?

hope everyone had a good weekend. back to the grind tomorrow
frown.gif

chris just shut down this thread.
eek.gif

mic ~ at least ya getting some sleep now.
wink.gif

aaron ~ yard work already?! comfy to work in though.
tongue.gif
looks brutal indeed.
nerd.gif

today with the family...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

^^^those were sitting at outlets (maybe still are) for cheap for one reason......

Those black Spiridons
pimp.gif

Anyone here pick up the blues off ebay yesterday for cheap? I missed it, as usual...

Damn Chris, those spiridons are crazy, i've never even soon those brown and orange ones before.
Mike, baby girl lookin cute, she got some wild hair on her for a one month old though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Love this Post AM Fam,Keep it comin! Anyways,Anyone wanna drop some info on how i can get my hands on a pair of those JD Hot Red AM90's?

Thanks!

Broke out my Crepe's yesterday.....you know what they say if Momz loves them.....the ladies will too
laugh.gif

Thanks again to everyone in the FAM, I'm officially down!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

I still can't get over the brown spiridons
pimp.gif
or any of those spiridons for that matter....all those pick ups are sick, can't wait to see more pictures...

recycled for today

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Those black Spiridons
pimp.gif

Anyone here pick up the blues off ebay yesterday for cheap? I missed it, as usual...

I was the high bidder before I went to bed, but I was trying to be cheap (buying a house so trying to hold back some). Got outbid sometime after I was asleep
frown.gif
. Man, having to go to work can really get in the way of sneakerhunting
laugh.gif

Battleground -- I didn't know that orange pair existed
eek.gif
. And thosewhite/blue STs are serious too
pimp.gif

Tak -- Very nice collection
pimp.gif

Nice stuff everybody!

Originally Posted by battleground03

3849734283_866be563c4_o.jpg
Sick !
pimp.gif

Mike - Your daughter is adorable man, how does it feel after 1 month of fatherhood?

Cris - How's your daughter doing? I still remember your pick-up posts of her lil' AMs.

Aaron - At least you're comfortable while doing house work right? Throw those in the washing machine and you'll be straight.

Nothin' like being on NT at work.

No pic, but Kashima 97s today.

- Matt

grin.gif

those spiridons, wow! never seen black or orange. nice homegrowns, hold tights, and i am digging those ST's as well. this thread never disappoints.

Dope Crepes Mike.

Very nice Drurys James...Im soo happy I got a pair.

Just paid for a semi-grail....very excited for this one. Pics to come when they arrive....
smile.gif

I don't get a lot of chances to be on here over the weekend, with the new house and all. so I'm just trying to play catch up now that I'm at work.anyhow, too much to mention but great stuff FAM.
love seeing all the little ones. maybe one day I will be blessed with one of my own.
and glad you are official now Tak. love the crepes too
I have a couple new pickups on the way this week. but also missed out on some 2003 infrareds. I'm kind of kicking myself for it because I really wanted tosee what the 03s 05s and 08s looked like all together, and they didn't go for too much. do the 03s pop up that often these days? I wouldn't think so...
anyhow hope the FAM has a lovely monday!

Doing a little bit of collection purging. These were on the cut list and will be on their way to Slovakia tomorrow. I just didn't see myself getting aroundto wearing them much, although I loved the sole.
d5825834247bd79b81903d2d90015fd6b138148.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

40735231e31156261ea336a265803454d47d069.pjpg
these look dope except for that paint job on the midsole
sick.gif

so much to mention.....not enough space to post it all
laugh.gif

Mike - welcome to the Fam!!!
pimp.gif

G - dope DW's!
roll.gif
@ twice thechance with the ladies....i see this is catching on
tongue.gif
..........and DOPEcleanup on those navy 87's....
eek.gif

Modz - dope pics.....i'd love to get a chance to hit a race track and hit 200+mph.....one day....
happy.gif

Drew - Team LLC! haha what's good sir, how's everything?
Aaron - damnnnn those HOA's are dirty!....but props to living your life in your kicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris - .........dude i was lurking on my iphone over the weekend and i saw what u posted so i checked out the pickupthread then it was just pure amazement. those ST's are sick, but the spiridon's took the crown! it's real crazy too cause i was watching one of therecent ABDC episodes and one of the dudes in a crew had on those black spiridons.....spent 5 minutes rewinding my DVR to get a good shot of them to make sure iwasn't seeing things and then to post and get some info on them. now here u come posting a pickup with them.....and two other spiridons i've never seenbefore (only saw the brown ones for the first time when regent posted 'em)....and now those orange ones.....i'm in awe man. what's the deal withall those? eu? womens? OG's? help me out man!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this weekend was a bit too wild for me, too much drinking at my cousins bachelor party, a whole lot of
smokin.gif
then more drinking and other "stuff"
grin.gif
............didn't take not one decent picture all weekend......
roll.gif

as far as i can remember... these are the kicks i put on....
laugh.gif

recycled..

got something coming in....pics when they arrive. most likely my last pickup until the fall....via purchases at least.....trades are always welcomed...*coughcough*
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom