TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea?.....i may just have some DS size 12 amsterdams....orange/blue samples....signed by parra.....on the way

....trust me....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

oh yea?.....i may just have some DS size 12 amsterdams....orange/blue samples....signed by parra.....on the way

....trust me....
tongue.gif

Those I would LOVE to see. Everything is good btw!

Just missed out on a pair of Bursts due to a BIN.......someone in the FAM is responsible I'm sure.
mad.gif

TAK- I may have to send some stuff to temp ya.
wink.gif

^^^Piffery.....that black lining did A LOT for the colorway.

I didn't even think about that, but you're right that black lining made a world of difference... shoe looks great

Sup Fam!

Brian - enjoying the $#!tty *** weather today?
eyes.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I had to take care of some errands after work so I had to walk around in the frigid rain. Not a good look.
smh.gif

But the bus I took home was virtually empty...including myself, there were three passengers on a route that normally sees 50+ get on at the first stop.
pimp.gif

Wore silver/atom red AM95 SLs today...wasn't going to wear anything with mesh or nubuck or suede.

Haha Justin....blackout huh?
roll.gif

Those 180s look sick...JD exlusive more than likely.
smh.gif

Man...missin out on grails/or just a pair you really want over a few $$s is the worst. Especially when its a pair that never pops up, and you find em in thecondition you want em.

Denver [Nike]Just Do It![Nike]

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

....trust me....
tongue.gif

Just missed out on a pair of Bursts due to a BIN.......someone in the FAM is responsible I'm sure.
mad.gif

wink.gif
...$#!T....he called my bluff....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

....which bursts? navy/red?....if so...it wasn't me...
nerd.gif

Brian - 17 or 88? both of those are always like a sardine can
mad.gif

Mayhem: 17
pimp.gif

I was waiting for the Limited bus and then I see one pull up completely empty and with the signs off...after all three of us got on, he pulled out and lefteveryone in the proverbial dust
laugh.gif

Well thanks for all the help guys but they sold at pretty high price.

Can someone post pics of sole collector miami 180s?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif

I was waiting for the Limited bus and then I see one pull up completely empty and with the signs off...after all three of us got on, he pulled out and left everyone in the proverbial dust
laugh.gif

i need to get up to NYC. Briannnnn and Mayhem, expect me sometime this winter.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif

I was waiting for the Limited bus and then I see one pull up completely empty and with the signs off...after all three of us got on, he pulled out and left everyone in the proverbial dust
laugh.gif

i need to get up to NYC. Briannnnn and Mayhem, expect me sometime this winter.

I don't think I can get down with those Maxims...the red, and blue colorways maybe, but that's about it for now.

Hameed....do you have all the 2K9s so far? That orange colorway...isn't that a womens release? I haven't kept up on the 2K9s since the black/blue pairdropped.

^Nice Safari's my size too
happy.gif

Shaun - Looks like the rain is over, now we're back to 80 degree weather.
Good loooks on those 1's by the way, I think I found my pair.

Cris - I see the XTi is still around
nerd.gif
I think I'mupgrading soon

Hameed - Nice 2K9's.

Sup Edge

Been wearing these for the past few day due to the rain. Turning out to be some good ol beaters.
4016313802_c8b9096787.jpg

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

....trust me....
tongue.gif

mad.gif

wink.gif
...$#!T....he called my bluff....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

....which bursts? navy/red?....if so...it wasn't me...
nerd.gif

Brian - 17 or 88? both of those are always like a sardine can
mad.gif

Ya, a clean pair of white/navy/red ones with a starting bid of $40, and a BIN of $70. I was holding out since I have a few pair already, and the auctiondidn't end for 4 days. Would have snagged em if I knew they were gonna get snagged. There were a nice pair of white/red Bursts (HOA looking) as well from98' that ended today. They were super clean as well.

TAK- (and whoever else is lookin) My boy Matt has those Parra's @ his shop in Cincy....for box price though, $120. He'll take phone orders if anyone is in need. Let him know I sent ya, if you go that route.

http://corpstat.blogspot.com/

-Andrew-

Safaris everywhere lately....
I may or may not be mad that i dont have a pair yet...... hint: im mad
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Been wearing these for the past few day due to the rain. Turning out to be some good ol beaters.
4016313802_c8b9096787.jpg
I slept on these... They look pretty dope but I am unsure of how "cool" they would like in sz 13...

Wonder if any outlets have em for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom