TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDUB- These are yours FAM
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

RL-Wut up boyeeeee??!!  
Sup bro, how you??? Hit me when you're ready to do that

Heads up to the fam- probably rare but If ever yall need general releases for discounted prices, feel free to shoot me a PM, should be off my 2 week suspension this week and back to RL Treyce
smh.gif

What up Fam!

what a terrible monday it's been....headaches at work
tired.gif
, headaches from the woman
eyes.gif
, headaches with my camera
frown.gif
...this week just isn't starting off right AT ALL!!
mad.gif

...however, there's so much piffery displayed all around in here it feels good to just eat some food and stare at dope shoes for just a few moments out the day. wish i could comment on 'em all but i don't know where i'd begin
embarassed.gif
.....and I LOVE IT!! Thanks for brightening the day Fam!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bp - 54" should be fine, that's the length i always get for 11.5-12's.
Mike -
laugh.gif
...but damn that was some quick shipping
pimp.gif

these just came in today....had some fugly laces in 'em tho.

...and to those discussing your nba teams and their post-season hopes...just know this:

east - thanks bro.
tak - that pic looks dave white-esque,
smokin.gif
mayhem - mondays are always a pain. i'd like to see the knicks pick up bosh, wade, and james. that would be somethin'.
fresh - chances are, you'll eventually get addicted. you should buy two and save on shipping.

Damn, those are spot-on with the Jordan 1's. And yeah, the Air Max Taiwlind retros were disappointing, not just in the non-infrared color, but the shape of the shoe, especially around the toebox. And why didn't they do the Kenya's?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

they're kinda tricky to come across, and I don't know if they did that colorway, but the '94 triax did retro sometime earlier in the decade, I think maybe around '02 or so? Marco, can you confirm? I'd have to assume those are much better quality.
Sometime in 2003...Tried to bid on a pair and some (&$%&@&@$&(@^$(%@*$&@*%@&$#@^$@&$#&@%^@^&$*& outbidded me.

And those retro Triax 94s look much more unappealing now with the closeups.  Nike using myspace angles on the flimsy air units now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those are spot-on with the Jordan 1's. And yeah, the Air Max Taiwlind retros were disappointing, not just in the non-infrared color, but the shape of the shoe, especially around the toebox. And why didn't they do the Kenya's?

Never knew the OGs were actually infrared. 
smh.gif

Nike probably didn't retro the Kenyas because 1) they didn't want to degrade the legacy of the shoe with a poor retro and 2) they want to wait a few years to degrade the legacy of the shoe with a poor retro at a premium price

I've no idea what the Air Max 97 X is about...the little plastic Nike logo on the outsole has a holographic pattern though.

X stands for 10 I would think. Just like the Newer crappier Nike air Solas 09. So here they didnt want to put nike air 97 10, they did Nike air 97 X. Thats my take on it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

X stands for 10 I would think. Just like the Newer crappier Nike air Solas 09. So here they didnt want to put nike air 97 10, they did Nike air 97 X. Thats my take on it.
smile.gif

But the 10-yr-anniversary ones came out in 2007 already.  I remember them, too: Relatively bigger air unit and a dark smoked translucent outsole.

Or maybe Nike can't even remember when the Air Max 97 came out...

"Durr it came out in 1999, am i rite lololololololol"

Oli - thanks for the schoolin'! yup, that red was definitely something else! wow. I still like the retro, but it's nothing like that!

Andrew - you got me all vexed right now wondering what I missed from our friend K. damn yoouuuuuu haha just playin'.

Justin - I feel ya, Mondays can really suck sometimes. just look on the bright side, nowhere to go but UP! nice 360II's.

alright fam, time to go home.

Trust me fam...i have NO clue whats up with the X either

20tkxnt.jpg
2jcby0.jpg

also the recent batch
'97 X's...lol
Torches
wmns sample am1, no different from retail, but the shape is pretty damn good
nfmook.jpg

lastly, smh after just one 30 min wear...
1zwgjh4.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by El Bro

smile.gif
But the 10-yr-anniversary ones came out in 2007 already.  I remember them, too: Relatively bigger air unit and a dark smoked translucent outsole.

Or maybe Nike can't even remember when the Air Max 97 came out...

"Durr it came out in 1999, am i rite lololololololol"
i think he was referring to the "X" replacing 10 as in Nike noting that it's the 2010 release?
nerd.gif

Greg - dope ID's....so close...yet so far....
tongue.gif

Fresh - nice ID's, executed well.
Viet - TCA Certified
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i think he was referring to the "X" replacing 10 as in Nike noting that it's the 2010 release?
nerd.gif

Perhaps...Nike labels are hard enough to decipher as is

SC
CL
NL
ND
WP
NFW

Most of these I know...but this jumble of letters is unnecessary.  Nike just needs to add SMH to their more recent releases...

great stuff as always in this thread....IDs, OG tailwinds, 360s.... thos AJ inspired IDs are clean.
smokin.gif
nice

hope everyones good.

11.5 members: just saw some nice burst on the bay.
mad.gif
wish it was my sz. and a 10.5 am93 from 03 also.
nerd.gif

and them 98 neons are still there.
nerd.gif

Dayuuumn DaAz, $50 for them 97's.......any bigfooter sizes left?
nerd.gif

came across this on another site:

papertext.jpg

*Notice - selected NSW-Stores
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mizz Kickz

Sup Marco..
Oh hai. How are things with ya'? All good?

Stuntman Mike- Awesome samples. Pretty sure they also have them for the women navigation air max 90.
Denverairforce- Here's another OG Air Burst for ya'

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif

Perhaps...Nike labels are hard enough to decipher as is

SC
CL
NL
ND
WP
NFW

Most of these I know...but this jumble of letters is unnecessary.  Nike just needs to add SMH to their more recent releases...
laugh.gif
....and the ever elusive "B".....what the eff is that?
nerd.gif

dammit tak beat me to putting it up lol but yeah got the same info
parra-at-patta-2.jpg

i think the most interesting thing is that they are not pattas but parras, but gonna be sold at patta

parra air max 1

Originally Posted by airon0828

i think the most interesting thing is that they are not pattas but parras, but gonna be sold at patta

parra air max 1
Well it's a collaboration between the shop Patta and the artist Parra. Parra's website doesn't sell shoes to begin with. They would sell out fast at both Patta and Parra's site, or anywhere for that matter, but I think it makes more sense to sell them at Patta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom