TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nely...dooope Navis
smokin.gif

Brick- Beautiful Spring Greens!!!  Can't wait to bust mine out this Spring.
Only Powerwall's from Gusto I got are the ones I posted.  The white / grey AM1 Powerwall's he had I missed out on by minutes...
grin.gif

They went to someone in Germany.  Don't know who got the Morning Glory's.....not my kinda shoe.

Neukicks-  Stunning AM1 pic there.  that's a solid solid line up.

Jibby- Everytime you post those Sunbursts I get closer and closer to goin all out form em. Beautiful Sir!!

UFB- Drury's are smokin!! Love that shoe.

CirclelikeWolves- Beautiful Bursts!!! I have em from 98 an 01.  They're one of my favorites!  So clean, and classic.  Great for anyday.
Enjoy em! 

Cris- Great shot!!  Your daughter is adorable.

Miss Kickz- Congrats on the pick-up! 

Entegra-  Nice resto! they look brand new.  And, congrats on that pick-up.  Those Bursts are beautiful,  both pairs.

Brian-  Lookin like Tuesday......

No AM's with this damn blizzard.
Great stuff FAM!!!  Shame about team USA today.  Hell of a game though.

Have a great day all!

-Andrew-

Tons of good stuff fam, not gonna try to comment on all of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Brian - Color is Neptune Blue/Neon...

Closer pic...
2nuq1l0.jpg

I agree, the colorway is pretty nice on these.  But I definitely recommend getting your hands on them before you make a final decision.  I saw them in person a couple of weeks ago and was not impressed.  Bubble is, indeed, tiny.  Blue swoosh is metallic/shiny.  "Leather" is very glossy, almost semi-patent.

Here are some pics I took with my phone when I saw them, meant to post them a few days ago but forgot.

2dkhjja.jpg

2z8yeq9.jpg

Again, I like the blocking and overall cw.  But for me, glossy leather + shimmer nylon + metallic swoosh = too much going on (and not in a good way).  Plus, there's the tiny bubbles
tired.gif
.  Anyway, just my .02, thought the pics might help somebody.

Have a good day fam
glasses.gif

they're kinda tricky to come across, and I don't know if they did that colorway, but the '94 triax did retro sometime earlier in the decade, I think maybe around '02 or so? Marco, can you confirm? I'd have to assume those are much better quality.

all the crazy heads up going on in here, I'm just glad you guys aren't blowing up any auctions I'm watching or working on haha.

'Drew - I haven't checked but I think I'm still Wednesday for some reason. you better wait for me brother! haha.

Nely - love the women's Navi 90s. I wish they were the men's so I could find them in my size. I like the lighter colorway better than the brown they did on the men's.

eastla - I like those, I think they are another "juventus" colorway, I believe that was discussed in here a few months back.

denver - we may have to wait till next week to battle, lol, my pair is being shipped out today......
laugh.gif

nice stuff everyone, TAK - thats a pair i've NEVER owned but i should get.....

recycled

Neu- Finally shipped huh? Yeah, I'm searching for a pair of '05s for a decent price, these infra pinks will do for now. Nobody should be without a pair of Infra something if you're AM FAM.....just my opinion: ) Plus well be getting another Retro sometime this year...probably snag on a couple if my pockets permit. ..

TAK - yea man, they shipped and sent me pictures of the actual shoe.....i've always been looking for a pair, but im not gonna drop $200+ on them....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

all the crazy heads up going on in here, I'm just glad you guys aren't blowing up any auctions I'm watching or working on haha.
This! Actually, not watching many at all right now (compared to the norm).  No cash = why look
laugh.gif
.  But I hate when ones I'm watching get brought to the forefront, 'specially with as many people that peep this thread.  Btw, I'll get back to you this afternoon later about what we talked about
wink.gif

they're kinda tricky to come across, and I don't know if they did that colorway, but the '94 triax did retro sometime earlier in the decade, I think maybe around '02 or so? Marco, can you confirm? I'd have to assume those are much better quality.
I believe the first retro was in 1997, in the Charcoal/Safety Orange c/w.

There were a few later retro's in 2002/03. The "Ultramarine" and "Varsity Red" pairs were 2002, and a women's c/w (White/Navy-Yellow) released in 2003. Here is a pic of my old Ultramarine pair..

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

thanks for all the comments on the columbia bursts. saw them from el bro and i had to jump the gun. burst are so underrated.
pimp.gif

and for the paint job, yeah i could have masked it better. but i figured i can clean up the sides by chipping away some paint. the paint i used is Createx below. and its not glossy at all. just a crappy cam shot. it has a dull finish.
smile.gif

030181482.jpg

Im glad you are enjoying the Columbia Blue Burst.  I only wore them couple of times.  And had not worn them in a while, So I figured I would let them go to someone who would.  Took me a while to find them.    Im getting ready to Createx my Royal Blue Burst.  They are DS, but the Midsoles are yellowed.  I stand behind the stuff too.

On another note, deadstock originals is completely legit.   I ordered a pair of 03 sport royal AM1's for the Girlfriend.  I was thinking they were leather, like that other Grey/Blue womens colorway.  Needless to say, they were mesh and it was a huge surprise.  The girlfriend will be plenty happy.   The shoes were perfect too.

Originally Posted by neukicks

i've always been looking for a pair, but im not gonna drop $200+ on them....
same here, I'm just not a huge fan of the actual color "infrared" and I won't drop $200+ on a pair I don't absolutely love or that I wouldn't wear.  and I also won't settle for infrapink for a few dollars less, haha.  i would want '03's or earlier if I got them, and they go for way too much. 

scem0nito - thanks for the info, that black pair is bananas!  would love to find a pair of those.  the '02/'03 retros were the ones I was thinking of.  didn't knwo they retroed earlier, good to know!

El Bro - I createxed my royal bursts also and they're good as new.  gotta love that paint!

El Bro wrote:
On another note, deadstock originals is completely legit.   I ordered a pair of 03 sport royal AM1's for the Girlfriend.  I was thinking they were leather, like that other Grey/Blue womens colorway.  Needless to say, they were mesh and it was a huge surprise.  The girlfriend will be plenty happy.   The shoes were perfect too.
Thanks El Bro will order those 95's soon then

Denver I saw them liked them the price even more so I just decided to go for it.

Cris- Sick ID's

Neu- Those are nice may have to ID a pair

Tak-
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

sample navi pack 90's
Whooooa, those are dope! Thats the first time Ive seen those (samples), thanks for sharing.

My thoughts exactly.

I gotta agree with all this talk on the Infrareds. I cant bring myself to drop $200+ for a pair of shoes that are readily available all over the auction site. I love the shoe and it would be great to get a pair or two but I can definitely find something much better to blow that kind of money on.

By the way...some guy has been trying to unload these on craigslist forever and I'm curious what the going rate for them would be..any ideas?

It's weird, even with all those colours the shoe manages to 'flow' nicely and it all works really well together
I really like them, been waiting to see how they would turn out since you came up with the concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom