TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris: ILLY!

Mitchell: It's amazing how they can actually keep up and not get obliterate by opposing teams with a less than 8-man roster!

Justin: Man, those 90s are callin' me! haha Looks like they'll be a Euro though : (. 
Also, I can't wait to see your latest iDs! I'm still waitin' on my shipping confirmation for the two I ordered about two weeks ago... I want to "work" on them already! haha

wow those limish 90s are pretty nice but looks like a leather toebox..
and whatever happened to those light blue womens 90s with the clear swoosh. are those releasing in the states?
anyhow, good stuff FAM

Nice stuff everyone just got these today any way I can get jean stains out will Jason Mark cleaner work. Cleaned the left shoe out a bit.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

and whatever happened to those light blue womens 90s with the clear swoosh. are those releasing in the states?
anyhow, good stuff FAM
I would like to know as well, Jibby. They're one of the nicest 90s that have dropped in a long long WHILE! BTW they're actually "Mint" green.

those "Giants" Lights look pretty good...90s look alright too. Id like to see em both in person.

Nice pick up Dave! I gotta catch one of your Ustreams one of these days
ohwell.gif
Im always at work or out with my Fam when you do em.

DS Spruce 90s still up in buy/sell, now @ 170.  niketalk.com/topic/238492

hmm any of you guys use orange on the am1's yet? I'm looking for ideas...been meaning to use it but i haven't found a good combination yet :/

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

anyhow, good stuff FAM
I would like to know as well, Jibby. They're one of the nicest 90s that have dropped in a long long WHILE! BTW they're actually "Mint" green.
I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for those to drop as well. My guess is the comets, slates, infras and mints all drop around the same time.

ugh, didn't notice that before.  perf leather on the toe box, but ripstop on the collar?  why?  why not just ripstop on both?  damnit Nike.  still though, perf leather's not that bad, not when it's a fine perf like that.  larger perf like on the "mean green" 90s is no good IMO.  I guess the ultimate factor would be the quality of the leather, and I think we can take a pretty good guess on that... slick colorway though. 

Those women's 90's with the clear swoosh are overseas only....sucks but at least u small footers and semi small footers can have the chance to get them
frown.gif

EastLA & Dave - dope pickups
pimp.gif

Jibby - ur right, didn't catch it before but looks like a perf leather toebox on them.
Ray - i did some 90's this time, and took the colorway of another members sick cw makeup...i hope they come out good with the ripstop
nerd.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Dunkies - i'd tell ya to backtrack a few pages in here to find some of the id's but that'd be like finding a needle in a haystack
laugh.gif
....so i suggest checking the AM1 ID thread in retro. there's a few designs with orange in there.

Cris: WILD! I'd say wait for the "Team Orange" mesh option to drop in April to bring those over the top!

Justin: They sound promising!

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Those women's 90's with the clear swoosh are overseas only....sucks but at least u small footers and semi small footers can have the chance to get them
frown.gif
Sneakernews had an article about a week or two ago on them...already released overseas but are scheduled to drop in the US sometime in Spring/Summer. . . at least I hope.

http://sneakernews.com/20...y-white-black-turquoise/
thanks for the info boss.  these will be picked up by me for sure, might even double at the right price.  I guess it's the simple colorway and their resemblance to infras, but I am really liking them.  first new 90 I've liked in a while, other than those limish ones just posted

Originally Posted by prok13

What up Fam? I'll be doing a Ustream mix live later tonight, prob starting around 9pm EST or so. It's going to be a Guru / Gang Starr set for the most part. True heads, don't miss out!

I'm waiting on a couple pick ups to arrive, hopefully they'll be here soon...

dave.
I'll def come through. Hoping the best for Guru!

Cris- It's funny that everyone likes your id's. I say that b/c i remember you saying on one of the two sites that you purposely made them "ugly" so no one would imitate them.
roll.gif

^ Marco, yeah, but it's cool, I'm stoked that people like them as well, I'm also doing a v2 to try to make them uglier, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

frown.gif
Sneakernews had an article about a week or two ago on them...already released overseas but are scheduled to drop in the US sometime in Spring/Summer. . . at least I hope.

http://sneakernews.com/20...y-white-black-turquoise/
ahhhh i stand corrected
embarassed.gif
....and now i'm even more upset that i'll have to walk by them in stores
frown.gif

....might just buy the biggest womens size i can find and take out the insole...then get some wooden shoe stretchers.....and spray 'em with that shoe stretch spray....and cut out the padding.....ahhhh hell i'll just wait for something similar to come out for mens or on ID
tired.gif

Marco - that lunar elite u did looks dope, i've been messing around on ID with that model. got a couple of those, the pegasus' and the free 5.0 v.4's in my locker. i'd need a 2nd and 3rd job to help clear out my locker of all the things i really want in there
frown.gif

dang the USA lights are looking purty darn good, i might have to snag me a pair when i get a chance

has anyone seen the HTM 2 run boot low in person???

thanks Mayhemgatz i already went through the id thread. i've been trying to see what i've missed in the past yr or so.

Originally Posted by dunkies123

thanks Mayhemgatz i already went through the id thread. i've been trying to see what i've missed in the past yr or so.
eek.gif
 holy toledo. where the heck you been at? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom