TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup FAM? had a really long day but was pleased to have these waiting for me when I got home.

dave

The "Air Attack" Cancer has just the Maxims as well... No Air Max is safe anymore!
2rf3dsp.jpg

Oh I voted for the Neon tee as well.

evening folks....too much heat in here.

prok - nice obsidians up there
cleveland and denver - great pickups on the bursts. glad to help you out brian on those. too bad they were not my size. did you 2 get those footlocker exclsv from the same seller?

other than that great stuff folks. no maxs today. just some 99 IVs.

One thing about the Air A-whacks...is this Nike's attempt at a second Powerwall-esque type of release? Release a boat load of shoes in the attempt to get people to collect them all?

Powerwall laughs at this.

Prok, beautiful AM1s.

What's up fam?

Cris - I'll take any cw, but I especially need that Safari joint
pimp.gif

Justin - I see you!!

Jake - sup man?

Peace.

Thank all for the comments!!

Gotta side with my Burst Brother and vote for the Safari T.

Our Event coming up in April was just featured on TSG today.
Very happy! Wish some FAM could make it! Cory made the last
one and can vouch for what a wonderful time it is. Anyone thinks
they can come up let me know. We're gathering Cavs tix right now
for the night before.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...got-sole-april-10th.html

Have a great night FAM!!

-Andrew-

Nice stuff everyone.

Liking those Parra's as well.

Infrareds, amsterdams, and those ASGs are clean.

Brian and Denver - INSANE pick ups on those Bursts. Simply amazing. Brian, that green, black OG pair is just too fresh. Put me second in line!

Everyone else doing their thing.

I'm Not tElling anyOne what tee I eNded up voting for
wink.gif

Eastla- I'm planning on mixing live again Wednesday night. I'll be sure to post the link in here ahead of time & on the fam facebook page.

Dan - got us a little mixed up, but that's ok, it's understandable in here, haha. I'm Brian, Cleveland = Andrew. but anyway, thanks! and yes his '95 og bursts are just too sick. one day...

and thanks for all the comments from everyone else!

Originally Posted by nyceverything

Brian and Denver - INSANE pick ups on those Bursts. Simply amazing. Brian, that green, black OG pair is just too fresh. Put me second in line!

Everyone else doing their thing.

I'm Not tElling anyOne what tee I eNded up voting for
wink.gif

uhhhhh..........Brian = Denver.

Thanks for the compliment on the black / green pair.  My name is Andrew though.

***didn't see your reply Brian.  The Burst Brothers are just in tune somehow. 
laugh.gif

great stuff today fam.

gus, nice to see you in here fam. cant wait to see what else you have meng.

gusto's usa's are so damn tempting.

also bursts are so damn sick few pages back..

btw voted for both safari and neon tees. but prefer neon. the idea of a stash inspired would be great as well.

What's up fellas. Couldn't pass these up this weekend at the outlets for $51.98. Seeing that I already have two pairs of these, I'm about to start a little art project. I'm planning on hitting the swoosh and the white accent with navy. Any advice for types of paint to use? Thanks.

-jay

v2tzr7.jpg

Cast my vote.  Just happened to vote for the one that already has the most votes so far. 
pimp.gif

jay, Brian from Denver can most likely point you in the right direction...

RL...I think you had asked me pages ago if I was gonna paint the midsoles on my 93s...I probably should but I like keeping them the way they are to give that vintage look.  Besides, my hands are unsteady as (&%(@ so I'm also worried I'm gonna get paint in the wrong places. 
roll.gif

Looks like the Neon tee is winning. Put me down for a medium!
Got my carson palmer air max 90s today... looks like these will suffice as a beater pair

Baybully 650- Congrats on the AM 90 Infrared. $140 is a steal!
Here's two more photos of the ParraXNikeXPatta

No words to describe them.
One simple thing I don't understand.
Nike spent all this time, research, and money to come up with this horrid Air Attack pack, ranging in price from $92 to $159 and, without a doubt, they will be a major failure. Imagine instead of doing that if they produced enough of the AM Parra and charged $250, they would sell out very, very, very fast.
It's a simple business decision!
I'm sorry for the rant!!!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom