TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^el bro, just thin out that paint, it'll come out great I bet...

denver....so it seems you won't be able to go check out your rack for me....lol

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Supa - nice pick ups. you mean to say Steve finally let go of one of his 6 pairs of Atmos elephants??!
thanks gooeysteve has that man pairs?! he actually let the 96s go, not the atmos.

Maybe not 6, but def 4 and very possibly 5. I hooked him up 2 pairs for retail as I didn't/ don't like them. Was
eek.gif
once I saw how quickly the prices were going up for them.

El_Bro - thanks for the info. I know I'd swap my '03s for a pair in my size straight away. Nice pick up on the Storms... I bought a pair of those in the CT sale last year for £75 but they couldn't find them. Ended up getting the Stealths for my bro-in-law instead.

I must be the only person on here not a fan of the Green Pattas.

Brian -
eek.gif
@ that weather. Btw, no joy on that 'stuff' today... just LMK when you want me to order it for you.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

RL-yea seen those today around too.....

frank-evos? i see em for about 90 or so on ebay

good years for 95s? almost anything 2000 and before....seriously

lunar mariahs can be found at the outlets for 50$, but as far as that color is concerned, idk

Thank you very much, you've been helpful.  These are the lunars im looking for:

2uxy2bt.jpg

gooey - im sure he has them stashed in a closet somewhere. he'll eventually sell them i bet.
el bro
- nice storm pickups, thought it was baybully who went for the swoop.
denver
- if you do get a foot of snow, stay safe homie.
modz
- dope persians
smokin.gif

it's literally snowing sideways now, pretty crazy. I dig it though, never been afraid of some snow, I grew up in upstate new york! haha. i'm just hoping they close my campus tomorrow so I don't have to work.

g - thanks man, I'll probably have to wait until April to get that figured out, I will email you. thank you!!!

el bro: did you pick those pattas up from a korean website??
embarassed.gif

gooey: that size store is massive!! is it in london? i've been to quite a few - leeds (pretty huge as well), sheffield, manchester, birmingham... and i remember the atmos joints. they were sitting in the leeds store for awhile. retail was.. 120 quid? i remember passing on them, but was super lucky to eventually pick up a pair for 65quid in asia.

wish i could find a backup size 10..
frown.gif

MOD-I stole your swag
Not part of the Fam, but maybe one day i could get invited to the TEAM FAMily Reunion
glasses.gif
. I have frequently been visiting the thread and everyone has nice AM's and are very helpful in looking out for the next person on here. With that said, very nice day in the Bay and I hate that these crease after you take one step
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Hey any info on this t-shirt would be appreciated

!Bo71e5g!mk~%24(KGrHqMOKkUEu,l0,-8iBLpfmOt4,g~~_3.JPG
Wow I love the design of this shirt! With the INSA logo on the bottom right, I'm assumng it was a part of an AM1 exhibit in London in the Fall / Winter of 2009?

Here are a few pics I saved from that event
t6ovwo.jpg

10rii5l.jpg

24zzt35.jpg

Also, it reminded me to register for the SF Marathon in July.
smile.gif

yea that was pretty dope if i remember

frank-
nike-lunar-mariah-spring-2010-2.jpg

this is the lunar mariah i've been seeing all over the outlets lately, maybe you can wait and just get em to beat them up?

Man that exhibit looks great. I have been looking on line and this is what i found:

loading.gif

NIKE1.jpg

1 2 3 4

[h1]INSA x NIKE[/h1]

NIKE -2009INSAs work for the IAM1 project started with Charlie Dark’s map for the Run Dem Crew. Along with the series of street paintings that come together to form frames of an animation INSA also designed a t-shirt graphic based on the map of Charlie Dark’s run. Again working with his existing and instantly recognisable style of leg drawings INSAs graphic is a circle of tangled legs engulfing each other all wearing the celebrated air max 1. The negative empty space in the circle forming the shape of a trainer in which he created a linear map based on a London underground train line to illustrate the route of the run incorporating the creative people visited on the journey and involved in the IAM1 project.

El Bro - sick pick on those storms man. I look forward to seeing more pics of them
these for me today to take a hike after some field work down south..

Just dropping in to say what's up fam?

ClipsofDoom - no worries man, glad I could help.

Jibby - I'm going to regret selling those...I'm sure of it
grin.gif

Justin - I see you
wink.gif

Kev - I'd have to agree with you on the 24-7's!! Those joints are hideous
sick.gif

Peace.

Damn took me forever to catch up!

Spectacular stuff as usual Fam and non-Fam!

Cris - Man I'm jealous Shadys and now Black Pattas!!!
Denver - I feel bad for u bro, its shorts weather out here in Cali! Oh and keep those USA IDs, they're dope!
El Bro - Pattas and Storms are clean!!!
UFB - Nice pickup!
RL - Im really on the fence with them 24/7s! I guess I gotta put em on my feet before I make the final judgment!
Brick - Lovin those teals Fam!
East - Nice pickups too!
Tak - Iono if I gave u props on ur IDs but they are on point!
Seth - The blue Tylenol PM works wonders...

And anyone I missed... KUDOS
laugh.gif
!!!

-Mitchell

sup guys...solid pickups across the board...teals, am2s, chilis, persians, shiimas, storms, blizzards (lol),......

thanks G for that runner store pics.

and those up there are straight basura.

-ron

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Damn took me forever to catch up!

And anyone I missed... KUDOS
laugh.gif
!!!

-Mitchell

You missed me
frown.gif

Nice Persians GS.

Checked these out today, they drop next wednesday here in Oz and are a problem. I shall have to buy them.

345188 012

Bonus:

Picked up this Galaga T, ol skool....Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom