TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by adob0

^^ beatbox battle. lets go. we'll release the footage along with justin's album.

mixtape pre-release viral youtube advertisement video, do it!  I can edit the audio...

El Bro - I'm with you on the comment about the parra's.  once I saw the shape of the released pair, I was no longer interested.  i like the color, and the suede, but I can do without...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kev....what!?!?!

I think he is expressing his disdain for the fact that several fam members (and therefore Air Max enthusiasts) have expressed interest in the Air Max 24/7, a shoe which he neither appreciates nor finds worthy of the Air Max name and title.  Hence why he is disappoint
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Ahhh....yes, I see it now haha.

Kev..I'm with ya bro. Some of the colorways are looking pretty good, but I'll never own a pair unless its given to me for free. Even then I'd probably sell it
nerd.gif

Stuntman Mike - I'm liking all those 24/7s you posted....know if they have hit stores yet?

Oh yeah....black pattas in a 9.5/10 anyone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kev....what!?!?!

I think he is expressing his disdain for the fact that several fam members (and therefore Air Max enthusiasts) have expressed interest in the Air Max 24/7, a shoe which he neither appreciates nor finds worthy of the Air Max name and title.  Hence why he is disappoint
nerd.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

FAM!

all this parra, patta, poopa talk....got me depressed.  had to break these out for a pretty day in NC
deadstock no longer!

4458416202_4c895e6dda_o.jpg

dope Teals Greg & nice pick ups eastla.

Mike, my bad dude, I saw those on the site but didn't realise they were the same c/w. I'm not actually near an FL store and as the site has sold out of 12s, you may wanna ask UKBased for help. If not, I could take a look the next time I go to Bristol.

Cris - congrats dude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm just glad I got my pair before this late 'rush' started
happy.gif

nothing too special but here's what Size? had today with regards to Nike runners. Don't think I've seen the OG c/w BWs mentioned on here yet. Apologies for the pic size:
4458335778_7708517a38_b.jpg

4458343992_80e667dd31_b.jpg

4457564431_b569fa1c2b_b.jpg

4457562303_f81b3ebc68.jpg
4458337622_361efe0223.jpg

4457567739_6de086f01e.jpg

I love this store. Loads of choice, great staff and better still, it seems where I live there are little or no other 'sneakerheads' so I'm not fighting with anyone to get anything.

And yes, that's still that pre-HOA, '05 fat bubble Neon '95 pair I spotted ages ago
eek.gif

Crisuno- when will we know what TAF shirt colorways will be? When will we see the SA Ts?
Btw that pickup is
smokin.gif
x1,000 great job sir.

g - those tan/white am90's with the light blue insides look kinda nice, are they mesh? and that's crazy they still have those 03 neons. so clean looking, wish I had a DS pair! and the black/teal og bw's have been mentioned in here, but I don't think we've seen actual pics.  not my type of colorway really, but a nice looking shoe either way.

'Drew - check yo' email playa.

nice teals brick
pimp.gif

gooey- size has many things i want, dope looking store

and I agree with Kev that the 24/7's are horribly ugly and I really disapprove of all fusion unless we are talking about Dragon Ball Z

G- no biggie.  Theres  a few pairs on that wall I wouldnt mind having. So hurry up and make "friends" and get that discky goin' LOL  Im tired of seeing a bunch of magz F/S on your auction store
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

deadstock no longer!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastLA - dope pickups.
G - dope update! i wish i could walk into a store out here and see that! those lights for 55 are calling out to me
frown.gif
....and are those rasta windrunners?
nerd.gif

Kev - i took one look at the pic n knew what it meant
laugh.gif

seeing gooey's pic, reminded me that some of you guys were looking for these??

AWD002.jpg

spotted a few at my rack this morning, so keep your eyes open at you guys' racks as well if you are trying to get em....i believe they were 49.90

otherwise, a bunch of sb's, air max 90 in a navy/grey colortone, and more leather air max 2k9s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom