TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
airon is right. those am1s are womens only and they have them in abundance at my local store. not worth the $40 shipping over to the US. there's a maroon colourway as well. i'll take pics when i can.

edit: here's a quick pic of the wmns maroons that doesn't belong to me (*credits to sNIKErocks)

Who ever said, it was hard to find a 12
pimp.gif

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/joestylezmusic/?action=view&current=DSCN1523.jpg

it is........
tongue.gif

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/joestylezmusic/?action=view&current=DSCN1524.jpg

Thanks, DK

Big ups to ninjahood for the inspiration behind my pics

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Brian stepping on some Jordans:

ecb350d16c9acd575a828bdf68ef8861e968931.jpg
Now that's worth a quote!

Gonna email that to my J collector freind....

Who had those Infra Pinks on a few pages back and when you gonna sell me some for my wife! I'll swap em for some o them green 90s everyone's drooling over.....

Teekay, if you like the pick that's fair, got the black laces from Athletes Foot. They come in different sizes so take your shoe in and thread em up to find the right length.

Denver, nice pick up on the ones. I tried about 8 pairs on until i found a pair that rolled the toebox mudguad over the toes as far back as possible. Then i got the left from one pair and married it to the right from another. !$++ quality control. Worst ever. And they still dont roll over far enough.

Wore them today funnily enough

recycled.

those try on samples have speckles elsewhere. the wmns release has a speckled sole, and no 3M bits...

kickz4show:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

modz:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3888731627_4117c337b1.jpg

these?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i was about to say i never seen a 12 in monsters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real....i was
mad.gif
as hell for a few seconds
roll.gif

i think its confirmed, i think they say nuttin bigger than an 11 was made
nerd.gif

Yeah I would say so, I hit up bee about trying to locate and pair and he said, he has been looking for yrs. So if he cant find them...I'm SOL

Originally Posted by kickz4show

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real....i was
mad.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah I would say so, I hit up bee about trying to locate and pair and he said, he has been looking for yrs. So if he cant find them...I'm SOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that pretty much sums it up 
on to other news, apparently mercer was supposed to receive 300 + black pairs of pattas, it wasnt shadiness, it was that something went wrong in the factory and ever Patta didnt receive as many..... 

anybody have access to these pattas for a decent price? i think these personally smash on the other 3 pairs.....that's just me though....

Originally Posted by kickz4show

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real....i was
mad.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
on to other news, apparently mercer was supposed to receive 300 + black pairs of pattas, it wasnt shadiness, it was that something went wrong in the factory and ever Patta didnt receive as many..... 
if true then nike needs to reproduce them and drop them again
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hssx0w.jpg

That still sounds fishy to me...

daz: they're all over ebay for a little over 100 plus shipping. personally though, the black pattas do it for me. mmmn. no thanks for pics from gooey of course.

Once again we had a good showing for the AMFAM Word up Wednesday mix on ustream! The chat is really hard to keep up with! Thanks again for the support everyone!

peace.

Dave

Those humaras are badass Dave. I wish I could've made it to word up wednesday tonight. I'll try to make it next week (mah birthday ahem).

nice pythons Spencer. I don't think I've ever seen you post in here? Its AMs for short....that "maxes" thing don't fly to well in here huh FAM? LOL

Originally Posted by tak

nice pythons Spencer. I don't think I've ever seen you post in here? Its AMs for short....that "maxes" thing don't fly to well in here huh FAM? LOL
oh, my bad
laugh.gif
 , buts its all good...im always checking out this thread...the only time i post is when there some upcoming AM releases or i have some new AMs that i got...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom