TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Prez, lemon, geces, bg,, bip :pimp:
8690869332_6c93d07cf6_c.jpg

Geces- Awesome cover of the event. 

PrezT- Purple toes are crispy! 

Lemon- That pic made me laugh David. I would just leave them as house slippers.

Knight- Fresh Viotechs! Looks like a unds..

BG- Very nice wear on the 180's! Lovin the splatter! You're hurting feelings with the Courir Spiris Chris! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Knight - viotechs looking smooth!!

Battleground03 - so beautiful! Lmk when you're done with them!

Last few wears....

AM$yndicate- Not really sure how to explain the denim used for them blues? I guess, Ill name it "ventilated denim" because thats about what it is. As for the Cybers, the toe box material is more of a canvas. IMO Turqs > Hyp Blues> Cybers :rolleyes

#THNXYALL

Last edited:
man i thought when dxc was gonna be at blaisdell it was gonna do it big. i cant believe it was only in the meeting room lol. sad. got nothing on sneaks up. that looked crazy.
good stuff guys!
those viotechs look ds. no creasing! wish mine still looked like that. and at prices these days, cant afford a backup :/
and no matter how many times i see those spiris, it never gets old. wish i could fit sample sizes...

haha i know right Jay! I thought this DXC was gonna be bigger. At least it was bigger and better than last years DXC.
Geces! Thanks for posting some pics! I'll just add a few more.
Great wears and pickups everyone!
Battlegroud! Amazing Spiridons! So beautiful!
Lemon! Send me those Urawas! haha.
I wish i could attend a SneaksUp Event!

With the homie Ralph/Rpreme

Back shot of my Black Pattas

Sneaker Circle with the Crew. Too bad you had to leave early Geces! Good seeing you and Ralph!

Thanks for the props, guys.

Dope IDs C.

BIP, nice pick ups. Hope corgi didn't charge you a mortgage payment for those bursts. Skull packs are underrated IMO.

Nah, not at all. I've always found Corgi to be more than fair. That's not to say it's not possible to get stuff cheaper, but he's always within reason, IMO.

Maybe I'm biased though, since I consider him peoples. He and I talk probably talk more about non-sneaker stuff than we do about kicks and deals.

Thanks for the props, guys.

Dope IDs C.

BIP, nice pick ups. Hope corgi didn't charge you a mortgage payment for those bursts. Skull packs are underrated IMO.

Nah, not at all. I've always found Corgi to be more than fair. That's not to say it's not possible to get stuff cheaper, but he's always within reason, IMO.

Maybe I'm biased though, since I consider him peoples. He and I talk probably talk more about non-sneaker stuff than we do about kicks and deals.

I dont have any personal beef with him, he seemed like an OK dude the once (years ago) I offered on a pair he was selling.. now days he likes to drag the AMFAM name through the dirt on IG and whatever else. He used to post in this thread and chop it up with some of the regulars. Even some of the people that interacted with him quite a bit in the past have noticed his elitist prick attitude about everything these days... We're not 12 year olds with mommy and daddys credit cards with unlimited $$ to spend on what everyone else deems "hot" today. We are some of the few that actually appreciate kicks, for the shoes. Not for what the next guy thinks about what we're wearing.

Corgi needs to appreciate the people that are here today, and that will still be here tomorrow when the whole sneaker thing isnt cool anymore, because these people will be the ones buying, or not buying his stuff (depending how he acts towards the real heads) when these kids move on to the next trend.

Yeah, I don't know the specifics of the grudge between him and members of the team. I never really bothered to ask. I can only presume that he had some bad interactions with a few members, for whatever reason.

I can't say anything about the elitist attitude because I'm 100% guilty of that myself. ...But, to me, that's it's own issue. I've said this a lot, but given that I mess with both communities, I like to contrast the sneaker community with the vintage gear persuasion. Polo vs. Nike, if you will. Gear heads have always been on some elitist, high barrier-to-entry type stuff. The sneaker culture has been on some kumbaya steez. Now, the "read heads" complain about what the scene has become, when the fact is our party got trashed by people we let in the door. The gear heads don't have this problem on nearly the level of the sneaks lovers, largely because they were insular pricks from the start.

Corgi has to maintain some sense of tact, but he certainly isn't shy about expressing how he feels about the scene. As a seller too, he often sees how all the shady B/S activity that goes around casts suspicion on people like him as well. And, I'm sure that irks him.

At the end of the day, AMFAM can get along fine without Corgi, and Corgi can get along fine without AMFAM. I don't share any of the negative sentiments anybody from the FAM may have about him, and I haven't had any negative experiences with you all either.

He can't force you to buy anything, and you can't force him to sell you anything at a specific price. So, it's the classic, it is what it is.

Bguira- Awesome coverage and pics of the event. Ballin with the black Patta's 

Lemon- You just broke my heart with those Glass Blue lights David... 
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Haha Ralph, they are so freaking mint. Bubbles super firm, as well as the soles. Wore them around work for a bit today and they seem fine. Jerz had worn them multiple times with no issues as well. Lovely pair for sure

smoking. jerz let go of some great stuff. i had been chatting with him a bit lately, but got no money to grab those gems. at least they went to a good home.

Yea I've been buying up stuff from him for a good while now, mostly NB stuff tho..

For those that own them, how do og spiridons fit?

Yea I've been buying up stuff from him for a good while now, mostly NB stuff tho..

For those that own them, how do og spiridons fit?
I know you've been buying the goodies David.

As far as the OG spiridons fit. I own 2 pairs as well as retros and did a comparison. And they seem to fit true to size. But I feel that the OG's seem to fit a .5 bigger because of less ankle cushioning, and because the shape is more pointier due to Nike's generation of 90's focus on quality. But the 05 retros fit true to size, and fit snug. Hope that helps. 

Last edited:
perfecto! I bought a sz 10.5 for like 68 bucks lol. was thinking it would fit. hopefully they arent screwed up haha, but from the pics they looked real clean.

thanks Ralph!

Tak - all great wears! Those graphites are nice!

Lemon - $68 for spiridons!!! Wowzers! And a pair of am 2 light. GeeZ

Lemon: Congrats on those AM2 Lights!! Mint pair you got yourself! Enjoy em! After having multiple pairs fall apart I've found storing them outside of the box and letting them breathe is the best bet, fyi.

Last few days:

Be well FAM!

-Andrew-

Jesus- haha yea the pick ups dont stop around here(even tho they were supposed to for this month lol), got a pair finally showing up tomorrow as well, paid for them on April 6th.. had a few issues along the way with the post office/seller but it seems they have been worked out(fingers crossed)..

Andrew- thanks man, after seeing you and ralph post pairs I knew i wanted them. they are minty for sure. Great pair of 90s, those colors flow so well together.

wore these today, most recent iD options. Pretty nice IMO.

Back
Top Bottom