TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Thanks guys!
Nice wears Shaun!
Lemon! Congrats on the greystones! Can't wait to see them man!
Knight, clean Chilis!
Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!

Bguira- Oh yes Ben! Always nice seeing you man. Gotta chill more. Stussy Huas are fresh! 

Knight- Dang those Chili's are flawless! 

Sdubl- Looks like a nice day bringing those out Shaun! And very nice dirty denim 1's! 

Lemon- David always breaking our hearts... 

No ironing needed :

[quote name="AIRMAXSYNDICATE"]

nice :pimp: dont see these too often, i hope that they dont crumble on your feet, would been a waist of a dope cw
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure these are the 2004 2005 retros that came out in Japan (I think). Should remain wearable for a little while longer.

Last edited:
Shaun- looks like a nice day to UN-ds

Aneks- lol!

Mike- non stop 90s!!

air max mondays!

Last edited:
I want more older new sneaks lol all these brown recycled looking boxes are starting to dull my closet

Last edited:
Lemon- Awesome pickup David! Ballin! And nice wear on the lights! 

Msgt16- Awesome wear on those Viotech Atmos Dan! 

Tak- Stacks on Stacks on Stacks! Very nice Mike! 

Giving these a breather... 

Thanks Ya'll.

Lemon pfft @ last pick up before vacation haha you going Air Max chasing?

thanks fellas.

Ralph- great urawas!

MIke- awesome storms, i need those bad! and I guess you could say that haha, it is more of a relaxing vacation but I will be hitting the sneaker spots
wink.gif

beater chillis today

Tak- Awesome Strom 90's Mike! 

Lemon- Very nice beater Chili's. Been wearing mines a lot lately too. Has the mudguard durabuck on your pair starting to chip off? 

Dan, Mike, David all very nice wears.

Rpreme, yellow laces on the Urawa are awesome.

Also a great pickup on the Patta cords. still probably my favourite of the whole pack.

Yesterday AND Today:

Haha thanks Ralph, yea this pair has got some toe crumblage, mostly on the right shoe, which is why I won't take a pic of that shoe lol. I have a DS pair tho that is mint :wink:
Thanks Aneks as well, very glad to have them. Great book of ones, awesome pair

david - great pickup on those pattas.
ralph - clean urawas, still need a pair.
tak - nice stack!
tahl - book of ones :smokin

tried the white laces:

latest pickup:

Reactions: Ube
Mike- I've been awake since 4am lol lovely 90s
Dan- I'm kinda liking the lace swap on those, and phenomenal pick up on the safaris!

My morning airport swag, so far the weather in Seattle was better than it is in Newport Beach currently

it really blows my mind how much hyped AMs like any pattas and atmos have skyrocketed in price. ridiculous.

what's happening in newport beach? the safaris kinda blend in with the floor from that view!

Back
Top Bottom