TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Cpl new pickups been re buying stuff I wished i didn't sell

Didn't like the grey toe OG's so I grabbed these

Ds hoa's

was this 10.5 from eBay? lol beat me to it if so

great page of wears and pickups!!!

Last edited:
Pft' I hope your Monday was unpleasant . j/k FAM. Maybe if I controlled my shoe money better, Id have a pair of these myself :smokin

[/quote]

My wear / Pic is foggier :tongue:

Last edited:
Pft' I hope your Monday was unpleasant . j/k FAM. Maybe if I controlled my shoe money better, Id have a pair of these myself :smokin

My wear / Pic is foggier :tongue:
[/quote]

Do you own every single am90? And what is the first pic? Looks nice

arvin, tak - dope 90's! especially those BRS!:smokin
david - clean shot of those 87's

these today:
1025869_10151565523972928_918424266_o.jpg

Nice pickups Mike...but you know if you eased up on the GR 90 pickups, i'm sure youd have a pair of those BRS in no time (but please still buy my Pythons...you know it's a good price LOL)

Brian- didn't know you were a DJ. Glad those held up for you, they look like they're in great condition. Always love that colorway too

Thanks Conor! I wouldn't call myself a DJ, I DJ like once every three or four years, haha. I used to produce sample-based hip hop and collected soul/jazz/funk records for like 12 or so years (I stopped buying regularly a few years back). When I DJ, it's just soul/funk or jazz records (no serato) or a mix of the two. I enjoy it, but I'm not very good at it, technically. I can select some killer tunes, though!

Anyway... Some wears:

Yesterday, my very favorite pair of shoes ever. 1995 Nike Air Burst, still going strong:

And today, I'M a 'MURICAN! Red white and blue Air Bursts:

Great stuff everyone! 

Arbys2k- Awesome ID's and BRS 90's Arvin! 

Lemon- Nice wear on those Blue QS and Grey ones David! 

Tak- Nice wears and pickups Mike. Maybe next you'll surprise us with a pair of BRS 90's.

Msgt16- Very crispy Black Patta's Dan! 

Denverairforce- Very clean Burst's Brian! I really like those 94's, glad their holding up! 

These came in today. Big thanks to the homie Geces for the assist. Really pleased with them. The condition is just beautiful considering age. No cracking on the 3m and wearable too! Finally found my size! 
happy.gif

Pickup: 1998 Nike Air max 98 (White/ Deep Orange- Black- Varsity Maize) 

Msgt16 - let me know when your done with them! Hahaa solid pics meng!

Lemon - killer grey ones. Gusto had a pair up but man he wants a grip.

Denverairforce - wow those 95 burst look nice! The quality on those must be on point!

TAk - those atomic are so nice!

Ralph - good luck man! They looking good.

Think these have to be my favorite pair...

Total Orange / Reflective:

man those look pretty nice. towbox looks decent too. nice snag Mike!

anyhow, forgot about this place. good stuff from everyone as usual. specifically:

msgt - nice black pattas. like those more and more every time I see them
Brian - love those gradient bursts.
Rpreme - 98s are great. hope those are wearable..

haven't had much chance to take pics these days with the newborn and all so here's a couple from the vault:

happy friday FAM!

Back
Top Bottom