TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Just showing the Fam some love with my first post due to the mailman arriving. This thread got me started 7 years ago. Been lurking and copping ever since.

Carolina people might want to check their outlets. These were available at Mebane and Charlotte in FSR for around 30 bucks.

Lemon- Nice wear David. 

Lexflex81- Very nice pickup on the 95's! Mass for sure! I hope they all hold up for you. 

Arbys2k- Very clean Chlorophyll pattas Arvin! And nice pickup! 

Tak- There it is! The switch back to 90's. 

Had to wear these today. Very comfortable.. 

Ralph - awesome wear!

TAk- nice pair meng. Spit usually get rid of ash.

Arbys2k - those pattas, BrS are super nice! Can never go wrong with a Pair of red hoas. Nice pick up too

Lemon - those flamingos are nice!

Marcus - sweet structures!

Shima are hawt.

Nothing to post I have given up on Air Max and now I only wear Ronnie Feig x Roshe x Kobe 88 !

lol Tahl.

BigMax - Welcome! I'll say that pair is not likely one that anybody here will find interesting, but if you're getting what you like, then that's all that matters. If it's an Air Max runner, we won't discriminate! :tongue:

Mike - I see you busted out the Tak'lberry lights for the avy again, nice.

Oh yeah, wearing '03 obsidian 87s today, wore '04 chili 87s yesterday. Trust me, word to illphillip. :wink:

Last edited:
I know, my kankiES are ashy...

at least you can say kankiES, and not cankLES. some serious tree trunk legs up in here :tongue:

sick pickups on the last page lex. as said on the FB post, those blue ones are beautiful
Rpreme - nice pickup and wear on the navy stealths. good to see you post something besides those 95s you seem to wear all the time :wink:
Arvin - nice 87 rotation as of late. shimas are shweet!
flithy - solid rotation. those 2012s are pimpin
takalacking - 90s suck and you know it
c4 - breaking out the spring greens for some nice weather? lovely

no new pics lately so here's an oldy

a pic from this weekend. tried to matchy matchy with my son except i couldn't find one of the 2 pairs of neons that i own :smh:
even he was disappointed as you can see in his face. my pair is infrared with the original ID options.

Brian- Seen that eh? Thought I had misplaced it, found it hiding in a folder here at work.

Timothy- 1st thought I had when reading "tree trunk legs" Thats ARBYS like a mug shunn :lol:

Kev - Son looking fly. He wearing $300 raw denim too :nerd:

James logged in because he couldnt respond or like.

Conner C4 in tha'houz

Wilson is right! He comes into my work all the time lol, very cool guy in person... Anyway nice wers everyone
jordan-that is a great pair of 97s
Tahl-nice 87s
Vader- keep rippin!
Stuntman- great 95s
Tooth- big bubbles!

Back
Top Bottom