TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Linen inspired...

Thanks Fam! 

David- Maybe I'll wear them with the tag on. I've seen people wear jordans with the hang tag.. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The AM 90 Infrared is one of the most iconic shoe in AM history and I remember seeing Conor post a page or two back in comparison of the '03 infrared to the '10 retro. I would say that quality control and choice of materials really went down especially in 2006 after the last best retros in 2005. I would like to also do a comparison just for fun. But in this case the '03 pair is worn and the '10 pair is DS. And the 03 pair is just as fresh! Even after tons of wears.  

As always the shape changed, and the type of mesh that was used were different. And of course that big bubble trouble went down to a smaller bubble due to the transition of Sulfur Hexafluoride filled units to Nitrogen filled units.  

Enjoy your weekend everyone! 

Last edited:
lovely safaris and pic as always Dan

Ralph, great comparison shot, I still need the damn big bubblers

Shaun- those are sick! full bubble comfort!!

Great pairs B! Urawas and DWs are 2 of the best for sure

Lovely hufquakes Matty

Mike- great colorway, dope laces!

wear:

just paid for:
smokin.gif

**** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pickup lemon. I see you aren't stopping.

did some infra compare pics a while back myself. not as much lovely jpeg compression as rpremes but still worthwhile.

Quick question for you guys...

I have a pair of 2010 Infrared's that I use as beaters, and as a result have some pretty ugly stains on the toebox. Any method you guys use for cleaning the mesh?

Thanks in advance dudes

Last edited:
nice pickup lemon. I see you aren't stopping.

It's hard to when I see stuff like that fs, I've been slowly unloading Jordan's and such tho, so I'm not really spending any 'new' money as I call it. Just making room for better stuff.

Awesome stuff everyone! 

S Dubl- Very nice AM 2012's Shaun! 

Lemon- You're still on a roll David! What happened to slowing down? lol 
happy.gif
 But awesome snag on those skylines. And nice wears! 

Matty- Crisp pic of the hufquakes

Bguira- Awesome DW's and Urawa Wawa's B! 

Tak- Nice wear on the EM 90's Mike. 

Gusto- Great Patta Parra's sir! 

Arbys2k- Crisp Chili 95's Arvin! 

Tooth- Thanks Tim, but your pics blow mines away! So crispy! Hands down the 03's win! Comfort all around! 

Last edited:

I have a pair of 2010 Infrared's that I use as beaters, and as a result have some pretty ugly stains on the toebox. Any method you guys use for cleaning the mesh?

Thanks in advance dudes
Since the toe box is mesh, use mild soft soap and a used toothbrush.

Dip the toothbrush in water and add a little mild soap and scrub till it suds up, then wipe down. Repeat if needed. And don't use detergent soap, because it will yellow the mesh. Good luck! 

Last edited:

Thanks in advance dudes
What RPreme said, or you can pre treat the mesh with shout or something, take out the lazes and insole, put shoes in a pillowcase and throw on the washing machine on low. Air dry with hand towels or rags stuffed in toe to keep shape.

Back
Top Bottom