TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

thanks cris! i had two pairs at one point because i always wanted to keep one looking crisp. no need for stocking already though. it would likely be unwearable by the time i needed to move on to the backup pair.

those lights look good. tempted to go after the 2nd pair. is it a size exclusive? rather just get it in the US.

edit: i just googled and yeah, size exclusive. meh.

Last edited:
Very nice stuff in here guys! 

Those Sample Patent Black Spiridons are clean Juke 
nerd.gif

What's up fam. It's been awhile. Finally got my account back and running.

Those lights are nice. I really like the burgundy pair.

HiGuy - SHAVE ICE!!! Wheres that from?

Them AM Lights have JZA's name all over them. Knowing him "locked up" already hahaha

Not serious, new snag.....

^^ shimazus. by far the best syrups on the island. my new favorite is li hing apple (the green). i like to pair it up with cherry cola. the third flavor i always try to find another good complement. this latest time i tried ice cream vanilla. pretty good, but will probably try another one next time.

nice page gentlemen. Recent wear for me:

What's the story with those Live Strong AM90 Hyperfuses? I see some with the "Live Strong" tongue tag, but when I looked on all the websites selling them right now, they have the regular Nike tag?

^^ shimazus. by far the best syrups on the island. my new favorite is li hing apple (the green). i like to pair it up with cherry cola. the third flavor i always try to find another good complement. this latest time i tried ice cream vanilla. pretty good, but will probably try another one next time.

Shaved ice is the best. In NYC, we called them piraguas. I think the term is Puerto Rican by root, but in my neighborhood a lot of the vendors are also Colombian or Ecuadorian.

And, on topic, those burgundy lights look awesome!

JukeBox - Good stuff on them samples spiridon!!!

higuy - still killing it with the KR

RPreme - hot fiyah!!! can't wait for my goodies!!!

dodadeee - teals. still need to get me a pair!

tak - always killing its the simples goodies!

J2legend - how do the hyperfuse fit meng?

wore these this past weekend

wanted to wear this but didn't want to chance it 

Geces!! My man! Those Leather AM1's are super clean! I wouldn't want to chance wearing those. I got your goodies waiting for you!

On the low, those new green AM95s were probably my favorite of the recent 95 releases, beginning with the freshwaters.I sold a bunch of the 95s I bought around that time because, while I was stoked about the return of the gradient + simple colorways in bulk, the shape, feel, materials, etc. left a lot to be desired, IMO. I'm ambivalent about a lot of those purchases and regretful about some (why I sold several), but I'm still satisfied with that pair.

JukeBox - Good stuff on them samples spiridon!!!

J2legend - how do the hyperfuse fit meng?

They fit pretty good. Breathes nicely. They fit a tiny bit bigger because the sock liner isn't as thick on this 90. But overall, I love them. But there are only 2 colorways I like so far.

HiGuy - SHOOTS...... Shimazu's for the win! After Kev showed me that spot . I was there every other day it seemed?

Geces - Thanks , usually cant go wrong with "simple"

Today: UNDS'd London 90's

BIP Roberts - I agree. i love the simple gradient cw. affordable too.

tak - simple is alway clean, but when you go to SHIMAZU!!!! cream flavors is the winnahs!!! milk tea and green tea combo FTW.

higuy - one time i went to shimazu and the old man was full on *****ing out his little minons. sad thing he didn't want to take them off to the side and rather do it infront of the customers. regardless Shimazu has always been my favorite and more convenient being in town.

dodaadeee - yea 97. tongue is a little brittle tho trying to find a well to restore/repair the cracking.

sad to see the shima 2s separate. but at least the damage wasnt to the air unit or midsole, since you cant really find a replacement to sole swap unless you buy another pair of shimas lol. hopefully all you need to do is squeeze in some adhesive.

geces, just chance em lol. and sole swap if you have to. i still dont really get the collector aspect of it unless you have it in a display case or something. what's the point of keeping it in a box.

nice pickup mike! i probably wouldve got them if they were more infrared like people initially thought.

shimazus seems to have gotten more popular. sucks going there on weekends now because the lines/wait is much much longer.
geces, yeah the guy is a jerk, but what can you do. it's good lol.

Last edited:
higuy - i have no intentions of keeping um on the self when i first got the shoes it was pretty beat. had a homie repaint the midsole, and working on getting the tongue fix hopefully. prepping them before i actually put um on my feet. soon hopefully.

i generally avoided a lot of sneakers with yellow growing up, but regret not grabbing some gold leafs!
why does that crab look like it has fresh cut grass on it? neat pic!

Back
Top Bottom