TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Lots of great wears and pics in here. Anyone know anywhere that still has "Reverse Infrared" 90s? Looking for a pair at retail :\

and so much freakin 99 mini swooshes. you guys are motivating me. maybe i'll try dig mine out this weekend and clean them up to see if theyre worth restoring.

if you dont think they are worth it i'll take them off your hands. :D

they need to be sole swapped and ive lacked motivation to try doing it. plus im not even sure i can still squeeze into a 9.5 in am1s anymore. maybe theyve stretched out, i have no idea. it's been forever since ive worn them.

yesterday
2v9rqjc.jpg

msgt16- Black pattas are so awesome, wish they were much cheaper I would probably have about 10 pairs lol. Dope Vios btw

Chris- What's good man thanks again for the AM2s. As dope Urawas

Ricky- Likewise

Brian- Both awesome wears deep reds are dope

Sprigan82- Dope lineup

Higuy- If you need any pointers with the sole swap let me know.

For today

Thanks to Chris (BG) for these

eastla thanks for the offer man! you already come highly touted from other members lol. wei sent me a message a couple weeks back recommending i get in touch with you if i ever start on the sole swap project.

What's up AM FAM! It's been a while since the transition. You did a good job bringing this thread back Cris. And good stuff everyone, very nice to see lots of OG's being picked up. 

Been on a trip lately and been wearing these 

And haven't picked up any shoes lately, recent pickup. DS 97 Regal blue sale samples

Just received my pair of AM90 Hyperfuse Livestrongs from FNL. These are definitely worth the $85. Now thinking if I should get another pair or two or just wait for the infrareds. Also for me I went true to size and thought they fit perfect. I have narrow feet though. Just for comparisions sake in older AM90s I went 1/2 size up to an 8.5 but these hyperfuses were perfect in a size 8.

Also price on the box is $120 on FNL website its $104.99. Use coupon code 11196F2MGRR for $20 off and its comes to $84.99 with free shipping. Price maybe more if you have to pay for tax. Get them while the price hasnt changed and sizes still in stock. GO GO GO! roll.gif

^^ thanks for the heads up. im not interested, but if you guys want, you can go through this site: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=437505 when ordering to save 7% in cashback. i kinda spam it when i see people discussing deals because i get some referral money too. there's a ton of participating sites. i probably raked in several hundred dollars since i first started using it a couple years ago. ndc used to be 6%, but it's up to 8% now.

hey am fam
kinda new to nike talk but not new to collecting. just wanted to contribute as i have been a fan on this page for years

curry 95s. one of my favorites

Hey teamamfam,

Found these at a thrift store,

Can anyone give me some info on them?

Thanks,

MSGT16 - nice wears and flicks as usual. Hope you weren't too affected by the flooding back there in the PI. I heard my dad's province was hit pretty hard.

Nice wears and pickups all around. Doing a quick post during my lunch break so no time to really do a roll call. Here's some recent wears though:

Back
Top Bottom