TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Nice snaggiES Arvin. I shouldve know to get a 11.5 than a 12 in Tigers. *double insole

Yeah, definitely go down a half size if anyone is planning to get them. These are 10.5 but they fit perfect. Normally wear 11 FYI.

Awesome wears Fam! 

Tak- Jacket fits awesome Mike! Thanks again! And Matrix 90's looking fresh! 

j2legend- Awesome wear on those Python 90's Jordan! That weather looks crazy! Stay warm Fam!  

Arbys2k- Those Blake ID's are beautiful Arvin. Probably one of the best shades of blue ever used on the 90! And awesome pickup on those Atmos Tiger camo 90's as well! 

Yesterday, special thanks to my friend for taking this pic, because I don't own an expensive camera
laugh.gif

Yep, I did it......posted in our FAM thread for 5 straight days. Who else has done that besides Lemon?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Jacket is Dope mike, and lovely black on black on mismatching Black action lol 
tongue.gif

Jordan- great pythins, and damn thats a big pile of the white! hoping we get some soon

Arvin- great pair and pick up!

AM$- those green og mesh samples are too sick

@ahoDMV  what up Andy, looks like you figured out the pics thing. Read page 1 for the deets. awesome snag on the lunar 90s, i am looking to get a pair and actually run in them to see what they are like.

Ralph- Crispy Urawas!

Knight- super lovely tier zeros! one of my fav's minus the orange paint chipping madness

stay warm out there FAM! its freaking cold as ice in some parts

those lunar infras would be better if the midsole was white... IMO

Ralph, Knight good stuff fellas!!

Dope 93's with that MASS

AMFAM Anniversary is approaching :nerd: Will it be epic?

Awesome wears FAM! 

Knight- Powerwall 90's looking fresh! I know you got backups! lol

Tak- Always clean with the wears Mike! Lovin those Storms especially! Glad to see their holding strong! 

Lemon- All I see is quality wears from you Dave! Lovin the WMNS Harbor blue 1's 

Today.... 

Thanks FAM.

Arvin- Rockin the khaki's with a cuff, but wont rock a coaches jacket in the hood?

Thanks FAM.

Arvin- Rockin the khaki's with a cuff, but wont rock a coaches jacket in the hood?

It's alot easier to get away with this than the coach jacket though lol

I believe these are okay in here:

11365438764_fca9b33b36_c.jpg

11365364215_6d5ab70a68_c.jpg

great am2lights Ralph!

Lovely 90s and Spiris as well Arvin

Tak, hope you didnt forget your coffee mug after that last pic 
tongue.gif

Been a while!

Some shots I took while cleaning some shoes and the small am stack.

Found some separation on my older men's Hoa so had to clean up the new pair.

new pick ups also cause the right pair is separating

Back
Top Bottom