TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Tak- Very clean JD Sunbursts Mike!

Lemon- Crispy Greystones Dave. Hope to find a pair of those in the near future..

Recycled pic. But wore these today....

Sup Fam it's been a minute, been dealing with some stuff but kudos for everyone holding it down. Hope everyone's Turkey day was good.

Some of my AM wears from my IG:

:lol: none! There are a couple youngins I wouldve like to drop an elbow on this morning >D

BTW- I havent forgot about you :tongue: Ill have to go shopping , then straight to the postal with goodies. So far Ive snagged you the lrg box of PB poptarts and some Philippine dried mango.

Which teenage boy you gonna beat up this time bruh ? hahahahaaa

Mic... Did you have problems re activating your old acct? Let me know if you need help.

:lol: @ blacks don't match. :nerd:

Shaun- You know how we duz? Had to get my "In before" on.

Yep, I did it......posted in our FAM thread for 5 straight days. Who else has done that besides Lemon?

Dope jacket Mike!

All around goodness lately around this page.

Winters here....no wears lately :x but this earlier this month

but I do have something to share. Missed 2 days of work and spent about 6 hours total shovelling the white stuff.

Last edited:
It's cold everywhere it seems like, even here in Cali. Of course cold here is like 30's lol, nothing like that :x

Great stuff guys!

Here's some of my latest Air Max pick-ups within the last month, Enjoy!:

Nike x Size? Exclusive Air Max 93:

Air Max 95' (1997 retro) blk/blk/wht w/3M accents:

And last, but not least...some ID's I made...Air Max 90 inspired by the AJIV wht/cement, of course:

I had to paint the Nike Air logo on the back tab black (going to add speckles later...)....Nike didn't give me that ID option...:smh:...I also painted the Air Max text logo on the sides black (not pictured yet...):

Last edited:
Whats up guys I saw Bguira25 (IG) post on IG of the TeamAM coach jacket and thought its really dope and wish I had one. :smile:

So it reminded me to get going on putting in my application for TeamAM. I've seen TeamAM since I've been lurking on this fourm back in the days but just never posted that much on forums.  Would love to be part of teamAM, so I'll be contributing as much as I can. Just like the fact that everyone is helping each other and spreading love in what they are interested in...  Definitely love lurking and wishing I had some of the AMs you guys have.

I need a little help with posting pictures. Is there a easier way to post pictures from FlickR without having to upload it to NT?? Will be posting pictures once i figure it out

Thanks for your help and My name is Andy and my IG is _ahodmv. 

Nice jacket Mike! If only it was on a windbreaker jacket or even a zip up hoodie, i'd be down to get one. I can't really pull off the coach jacket (especially in my hood lol)

Recent pickups:

Some Blakes courtesy of Mr. Tooth

11249639576_4e62f47b07_c.jpg

Tiger Camos. A lot nicer in person than I expected, as far as quality goes. Of course the shape leaves something to be desired.

11249574774_5eec782187_c.jpg

Nice snaggiES Arvin. I shouldve know to get a 11.5 than a 12 in Tigers. *double insole

Back
Top Bottom