TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Dope C4!

I can't even look at those Bluwara's. One of the pairs that were stolen from me :smh:

Rpreme did you pick those up off ebay? was watching a pair and going to do a BIN with seller for those

Hey. Been a month or more since I've actually been home so no wears but hopefully some pickups to show soon.

Rpreme : those teals ! Congrats Fam.

Big hello to everyone, hope it's a great new year.

Sup FAM

Hope everyone is having a good holiday

Wore these over my vacation, won't be wearing shorts or many runners for a little though due to the Ohio weather :\

(IG pic)

Have a safe and happy New Years

Sup FAM

Hope everyone is having a good holiday

Wore these over my vacation, won't be wearing shorts or many runners for a little though due to the Ohio weather :\

(IG pic)

Have a safe and happy New Years

I haven't been buying new kicks as of late so I haven't been keeping up with new releases like I used to. What are those AM1s?

Need some help. Looking to cop some "older" AM 1's, 90's, 95's. Been checking ebay lately. I am buying with the intent to wear. Therefore, my question is, what years would be ok to still rock? And what years should I stay away from? Only looking to buy DS pairs. Any and all help would be appreciated.

@ c4 - Those baby Infrareds are dope. Great job.

Need some help. Looking to cop some "older" AM 1's, 90's, 95's. Been checking ebay lately. I am buying with the intent to wear. Therefore, my question is, what years would be ok to still rock? And what years should I stay away from? Only looking to buy DS pairs. Any and all help would be appreciated.

@ c4 - Those baby Infrareds are dope. Great job.
What's up Stevie, your best bet would be Ebay. Keep looking and be patient, and something will pop up.

As far as year goes. 

AM1's- 02 to present would be ok. But older pairs would need to be bought worn 

AM90's- 02 to present would be ok. But older pairs would need to be bought worn. 

AM95's- Don't take a risk with older pairs. 05 to present would be best if you want longer wearable pairs. 

And a side note.

If you want to buy older pairs, it would be best to purchase them slightly used, because moisture throughout the years get to the polyurethane, which makes it soft, and older pairs will most likely crumble. 

And if you would like to purchase new pairs that are older. Make sure they were stored correctly. But as always, buying new pairs will be taking a risk. 

Best of luck, hope this helps. 

Last edited:
To add to that, location is a big factor. If buying from somewhere with a humid climate, deadstock older shoes (even some newer from maybe 3-4 years back) can crumble.

all good info^ wear your kicks lol..

It has been an amazing year, hope everyone has a good and safe New Years tonight. 

I went thru all of my snags for this year and these 3 stood out over the rest, so here they are, my best of 2013. 

Hi Team AMFam
I usually just stick to the Air Force thread but I was going through my storage and pulled out a bunch of stuff you guys might like. Probably going to get rid of them all in the near future.
2014 resolution to slim down on stuff I dont use or wear (in the process making the wife happy by getting rid of stuff).
Thought Id post it up here one last time before the collection gets split up :smh:
These were all bought during the time I lived in JP for about 7 years.

Have a few pick ups at the outlet I'll get some pictures up soon.

But I just wanted to let you guys know check your local outlet, I see All silver hyperfuse AM1s, AM1 QS London, and AM1 2013 QS London at the store near me

Back
Top Bottom