TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Mike what's good!!
Wow the forum is mad slow.. Remember the days when we easily filled 2 pages per day :wink:
lol oli it's me kev from hawaii. this is my newest sn because i've been banned a few times. it's good to connect with you man. these newer amfam dudes carry on the same type of camaraderie as the original members. some of us have met in person. we've hooked each other up with shoes and candy lol. most of the interaction goes down in a facebook group and not on here. it's really interesting to have watched the evolution of the modern sneaker culture. we were basically a fringe group when we showed love for running shoes. back then it was dunk sbs and jordans. nowadays, the hype for running shoes is insane. the resell prices are ridiculous.

Haha Keeevvvv!!!! So good hooking up with you on NT. Almost a vintage thing to do :wink: wish I could finally find my way to Hawaii I'd definitely be down for a swim and some fishing! Are you still buying shoes as excessively, triggering stuff over yahoo.jp, rakuten and skit? :wink: No wonder you got banned, with all that funny crap you posted back then. I remember that too well man! Haha.. Saw you're heavily into photography. Actually seeing all these crazy insects makes me think twice about catching a plane to Hawaii [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Of course social media totally f'd up any type of forum, would be cool to join the FB group to keep in touch with yall. How do I join?

Last edited:
i pm'd you! just remembered that we're 12 hours apart.

i don't buy much nowadays. i'm married and have a son who's turning 3 this weekend so all my money goes to providing for my family. i still have a bunch of af1s but very few pairs of air maxes. sometimes i buy stuff on clearance/sale and I still love shoes very much. if you ever find your way down here we'd definitely catch some fish. say hello to the kickboxing beast for me too.

All great Tak, thanks!! Hope you're well and still repping the fam. Nice stuff!

Kev, sure man when you're responsible for a family and have more than one mouth to feed your focus will shift. That's a good thing and very natural. Tibor's living a happy life with his wife and two beautiful kids. Wishing your little man a happy birthday.. (It's Saturday over here). Kinda weird to write this in the AM FAM thread but it def makes sense to keep hold of your older forces but sell the old maxes. Just hate it when a midsole crumbles while walking next to non-sneaker dudes. All my 95s from the golden era are dead... Still love em though. Just had a laugh with Tibor the other day when he mentioned his two DS pairs of anti freeze 95s. Times were wild hahah

Oli- Not so much in here, but yes.....I rep what was/ is called Team Am FAM lol

Something for your viewing pleasure! :wink:

Great to see you guys in here! illphillip hope you're well!

Last edited:
Love that pic down to the boxes.

I think the soles on my Atmos 95s is about to go......

All good here. Hope all good there.

Back
Top Bottom