TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

circlelikewolves - Dope rotation!:smokin

rpreme - Midsole started to crumble, but not totally and air unit is still intact. Sorry about those storms.:frown:

higuy - pattaXparra :smokin need those in my size :nerd:

filthy - fresh curry's!:smokin

these today:
7998350175_abae671097_b.jpg

I see the thread has been busy, glad to see it that way. I should post more to actually do a roll call.

These for today

Last edited:
rpreme - yup, any time im in the pc/aiea area, which isnt often, i try to stop by haha. im always bummed when they dont have the blue vanilla/strawberry mix though. so i just got strawberry this weekend. if they had it, the colors wouldve really matched the parras haha.

awesome stuff everyone!

^ They hit the outlets briefly after release. That's one of the outlet passes that I regret. They were on the hash wall and it's always such a pain to have some employee search the wall for you, etc., I just said, eh it wasn't worth the trouble. Well... it would have been worth the trouble. ...Not a need to have pair for me, but a nice to have pair for sure.

Higuy- Blue vanilla/Strawberry mix?? I've never heard of that mix before. I usually get Strawberry/Chocolate. And nice Parra's btw. 

Msgt16- Yah, the 1's are inevitable especially if their 10+ years old. Always killing it with all your 1's. Clean as usual 

Tak- Very nice 90's

East and Rich- Very nice 1's 

Today..

strange, it's the most common one i encounter. 80% of the time that's what they have. other times it was strawberry banana. and then one time i showed up they had haupia. would definitely be interested to try their chocolate soft serve.

Chris, Tak, Filthy, Rpreme - nice wears fellas :smokin

recent pickups:
8005401989_dbf2a7ab5e_b.jpg

8005391661_938ca7d9b3_b.jpg

these today:
8001253992_a95254c07f_b.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna buy a pair, but im scared they'll crack

this pair was made in 2005, they won't crack anytime soon. I have a DS pair in sz 11 that I've had for a long time, still haven't busted them out. I'd probably let them go...

been a while since I've checked in over here fam, I've been super duper busy. I'm seeing some really good stuff in here!

FilthyRich - love those AMPs, great shoe, great colorway!

Derek - those AM 96's are great, awesome colorway.

shout out to fat booty 93s, black pattas, jewel 87s (not usually a fan, but that's a good colorway), ultramarine hua lights, graphite 90s (sup tak-a-lak!), graphite 87s (one of the best leather 87s I never got a hole of), etc. great stuff fellas!

edit: I missed a bunch of stuff somehow...

tha JA pic in the TW's is just awesome. graff king. I loved '90s/early '00s graffiti.

size? 180s, storm 87s, shaved ice, skyline 87s (sup snax!), escape II 90s, hua light beams, og charcoal nubuck bursts!

Last edited:
FilthyRich- you have been made Official. Welcome to TEAM AM FAM ..................................congrats and Sig' it up!!

all this time i assumed he was already part of am fam. you guys werent kidding when you said the process was long haha. nice!

Msgt16- Very nice pickups on the one piece 90's and Atmos AM 1's.

And congrats Rich on getting into the TEAM AM FAM. It's a long process. 

Back
Top Bottom