TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Man those 93 are beautiful.

Msgt - thanks bro. They're Hoa btw. My feet are probably to wide it made the shoe look different hahaa.

Am9092 - nice jewels

Last edited:
pimento 95s for me today:

I wanna buy a pair, but im scared they'll crack

these have been holding up perfect for me. midsoles and air units are still firm. i had them since 05ish. worn pretty often. but its hard to tell with 95s =( some crack alot easier than others :smh:

Lots of great stuff on this page.

Haven't posted pics in a while, but should be doing a collection post pretty soon.

My dog lurking!

Last edited:
doodadee- nice 95s makes me regret passing on a pair a while back

i cant believe those hufquakes are crumbling :x condolences my dude

Bp- nice 96s :pimp: , recently unDSd mine with no issues. surprisingly :lol:

these for today

securedownload-75 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

FilthyRich- you've been bringing out a bunch of nice pairs lately
Arbys2k- both pairs :smokin
Airkena- those 93s! so clean
Mike- good stuff as always bro
msgt16- always with the nice pics, sorry bout the crumbling, I've lost some pairs recently too, definitely sucks
BIP- those are so nice, still DS? hard to tell, but is that a pit in the background. looks kinda like my dog

24uw9pi.jpg

good stuff everyone.... those hufs >: wish Viet was my friend back when they hit the rack back in the day :frown:

wore these the other day...

pimento 95s for me today:

I wanted these at one point but couldn't pull the trigger in the end.

A few years ago, a Quickstrike dump of those, Jetstreams, Mowabbs, and maybe one or two other AM95s in sz 11 appeared on FCNY all for like $150 each...if I had an unlimited funds cheat code to invoke in real life at that moment. All were gone within hours... T_T

Lots of other dope contributions too! :pimp:

Killer stuff in here lately. Im almost lost cause I dont show my face enough around here.

ARVIN- Very nice hua inspired IDs!

FILTHY- Them Plus's are very nice! Keep em worn!

AIRKENA- The 93s with the fat bubbles are to nice in that shape!

MSGT- Very nice pics and wears man.

TAK- Livestrongs are lookin nice!

DOODADEE- Pimentos are nice!

LATELY mostly recycled:

Very nice stuff as always Fam!

Arbys2k- Beautiful ultramarine ID's and OG ultramarine huarache lights 
nthat.gif

Msgt16- Very nice Hufquake AM1's, Did they crumble on both? and did the air unit pop?

Airkena- Beautiful Air Max 93's! 
nthat.gif

Today... 

Las wear for these, the Air unit popped, and midsole crumbled... 

Latest pickup, had to pick up another pair of my favorites..

Bonus.. 

Last edited:

did those come from japan? a couple times ive bought stuff theyve been bubble wrapped inside the box lol. ive never had that happen buying from US sellers. i appreciate their extra care, but at the same time i wouldnt want it if it made a difference in the weight/shipping cost haha.

this weekend
av1qj7.jpg

Nice tailwinds, Sdubl.

The best pic of those ever, right here -

Never seen this picture before. :wow:

Nowadays NYC Subway stations are never defaced like that; occasionally a tag or a series of tags gets sprayed on but nothing like what you see pictured. A lot has changed since the early 1990s.

Extra info: The steel columns at that station are now painted blue :lol: :lol:

^ No doubt. Totally different era. It's not just the "sneaker game" that has changed for the worse.

Don't want to derail the thread but if you're into graff, I have literally thousands of late 80s - early 00s NYC graff flicks on my hard drive and I'm always happy to share. Just hit the PM.

And, here's a pic as penance for the tangent

Higuy- Yes 2 out of my 3 pairs of Stussy Huarache lights came from Japan. I really like their shipping care. They always bubble wrap their shoes when shipped internationally. And is that Samurai I see? That looks amazing! I might have to stop by this weekend...

Rich- Very clean Currys 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom