TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

yo.

29950842110_f20b8d00df_c.jpg

29616773694_f6cb054e1a_c.jpg

Been a long time since I dipped in this thread. Was hoping you all could help me out and let me know the going rate of some AM1 OG Mesh in the Obsidian colorway. Size 9, supposedly worn once and supposedly wearable. Pic below is not of the actual pair but just something for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

So if these are from 1999 do you think it's safe to wear them ?
the air units are looking clear that is already a good sign, now you need to check if the midsole is firm enough, best thing to do is compare the firmness from the midsole with a pair of AM95s or if you have a pair of 97s, but if the midsoles feels soft and not firm i would sell them if i were you

the air units are looking clear that is already a good sign, now you need to check if the midsole is firm enough, best thing to do is compare the firmness from the midsole with a pair of AM95s or if you have a pair of 97s, but if the midsoles feels soft and not firm i would sell them if i were you

Thanks !!!

Yooooo the Air Max Flair. I'm a big fan right off the bat! Can't wait till they come to states.

So if these are from 1999 do you think it's safe to wear them ?

AM 99s use a EVA, not a PU midsole like 97s, 98s, Deluxes. The midsole will never crumble, but there is risk of bubbles popping and seperation on any shoe that old. Another issue is seperation on the metallic vinyl material near the ankle, but only the firefly (copper) colorway seems to be effected by this.

quick question

got my eye on some womens 95s, i know that i need a w10 for my m8.5 feet
but is the fit different? are womens pairs narrower than mens?
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom