TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

amfam :nthat:

HOA today

safari sp tonight

Should have been posting here too but forgot.

Here are mine so far

Day 1 IDs

Day 2 IDs

Day 3 IDs

Day 4 BHMs

Day 5 Sons Infrareds

Day 6 AM 90 prm cmft tape

Should have been posting here too but forgot.

Here are mine so far

Day 1 IDs

Day 2 IDs

Day 3 IDs

Day 4 BHMs

Day 5 Sons Infrareds

Day 6 AM 90 prm cmft tape
How do you take these? Camera on the ground on a timer or someone taking them for you? My wife has been wanting to get into photography for a while. Pics like this make me want to encourage her to do it. Well done, boss.

How do you take these? Camera on the ground on a timer or someone taking them for you? My wife has been wanting to get into photography for a while. Pics like this make me want to encourage her to do it. Well done, boss.
Thanks man, her taking pics of your sneakers would be way easier. 

So first i find the location. Then i have a stand in sneaker that i always have with me whenever i know im going to get an on foto shot. I place the stand in sneaker on the floor and frame up the shot. Then i step into that spot and move the stand in, place my foot exactly where it was and use my remote to start shooting, i move around and usually shoot around 20 pics and then check what i have. 

@FrankWh1te  yeah lets keep it rolling like this.  i was talking to @max90  and we agreed that all of us should continue show casing with some themes, or playful contests.  after march is up we could do a weekly group thing.  idk, maybe pick a color and everyone rock an AM of their choice in that color.  or maybe by years or silhouettes, idk. 

@Mrphist  that bullet nose shape to the beasts is where its at.  thats how the annies shouldve been.  nice wear, i like them a lot more than when you first revealed them.

Thanks dude. I'm a professional photographer so that helps too
Haha that definitely does help! Props man, keep the shots coming!

@unseen  yeah man these have grown on me a ton. Everytime I wear them I like em more. At first when I got em I was like, "man I just bought leopard kicks" but Im a big fan and happy to have em in my collection.

And yeah I agree, its fun to see what you guys are wearing and seeing each other's collection. Good call on starting this up this month guys. Lets keep this going while the AM1 thread is a zoo.  

A thing we used to do way back on the cell phone forum for photo contests was pick a word. Say..... Fire and then the shot that week had to have something to do with fire. It had to be shot that week. You couldn't use one of your old pics. It was dope.
Forces people to go out and take pics and be creative too. If you're interested in sneaker photography this will definitely push you to better your shots 100%.

A thing we used to do way back on the cell phone forum for photo contests was pick a word. Say..... Fire and then the shot that week had to have something to do with fire. It had to be shot that week. You couldn't use one of your old pics. It was dope.
Forces people to go out and take pics and be creative too. If you're interested in sneaker photography this will definitely push you to better your shots 100%.
Yo I like this! That would be fun.

Just another thought, it would be dope to post an airmax wheel of all our collection. (Always wanted to do one, but super lazy...)

Or if thats too much hassle, cause it probably is, we could just do a wheel of our top 5 in our personal collection. Would be interesting to see.

Dope wears today bruddahs. Reps all around. 

Last edited:

Yo I like this! That would be fun.

Just another thought, it would be dope to post an airmax wheel of all our collection. (Always wanted to do one, but super lazy...)

Or if thats too much hassle, cause it probably is, we could just do a wheel of our top 5 in our personal collection. Would be interesting to see.

Dope wears today bruddahs. Reps all around. 
I have something planned for AMD that ill be doing showing all mine.  You should just do it dude, itll only take half hour tops. Maybe that is our first word...."Collection" start simple and we show our pic on AMD.

Those 90's are clean @max90

@unseen  nice shot mate

Day 8 for me

Halloween Ice 90's

Back
Top Bottom