TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

the 7th greatest am of all time( og red 87, infrared 90, am2 teal, neon 95, ultramarine 180, Persian BW, then these silver bullets )

LPU- '16 Olympic's for $70 from my local outlet.

Switched out those terrible wax laces for black flats with Infrared tips, Close enough to the Crimson swoosh.

i got a theme for us.  ima call it summer and winter.  the rules are simple:

1. pick a sneaker that you think is the most summer-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.

2. pick a sneaker that you think is the most winter-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.  

3. post a pic.  can be in any format: on foot, off foot, displayed, photoshopped, etc.  but it has to be your sneaker(s).  

doesnt have to be the same silhouette for each selection, but would give a nice contrast if so.  i dont want to put a time frame on it, as to allow everyone to participate and/or get creative with it.  multiple submissions from each member is encouraged as well, as we may have diff silhouettes we want to showcase.  we'll know when the theme has expired as we stop seeing submissions.  i hope everyone can participate as a means to continue breathing life into this thread.  
Like the Idea - I'm in! But what about a Spring,Summer,Fall - Winter Theme? Actually have a selection for that in mind.
I guess I'll take pictures next Weekend - as I want to think about the presention.
I think we keep it simple at first. Maybe all four seasons is a bit much right yet?
But I'm good with Whatever everyone decides though.

Last edited:
i got a theme for us.  ima call it summer and winter.  the rules are simple:

1. pick a sneaker that you think is the most summer-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.

2. pick a sneaker that you think is the most winter-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.  

3. post a pic.  can be in any format: on foot, off foot, displayed, photoshopped, etc.  but it has to be your sneaker(s).  

doesnt have to be the same silhouette for each selection, but would give a nice contrast if so.  i dont want to put a time frame on it, as to allow everyone to participate and/or get creative with it.  multiple submissions from each member is encouraged as well, as we may have diff silhouettes we want to showcase.  we'll know when the theme has expired as we stop seeing submissions.  i hope everyone can participate as a means to continue breathing life into this thread.  

Like the Idea - I'm in! But what about a Spring,Summer,Fall - Winter Theme? Actually have a selection for that in mind.
I guess I'll take pictures next Weekend - as I want to think about the presention.

Last edited:
I think we keep it simple at first. Maybe all four seasons is a bit much right yet?
But I'm good with Whatever everyone decides though.

Last edited:
Love 97's, but have had more issues with the airbags on any model with them than anything. Be careful if you go digging too far back.

No sweat Broski, had bags deflate, bags separate, but I got some super old stuff that probably had no business hitting the ground. The new ones you got are flames.

since it was my suggestion of a theme, heres my over-achieving contribution.  i couldnt pick just 1 sneaker per season, so i did an early-late season pick for each season, respectively. 

90s because im still hating am1s til april is over. 

fall: gold leafs because leaves.  redwoods because more trees and less leaves.

spring: chicagos because its still wintry out so the rubberized mudguard.  picnics because getting nicer. 

summer: laser blues because its getting warm out.  infras because they so summery. 

winter: navies because the midsole is speckled and wont show dirt as much.  flannels because deep winter calls for flannel and leather toebox. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom