TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

a lot of good stuff being posted in here. Glad to see the thread moving a little and nice to see new faces posting more in here.

yesterday's wear(couldn't decide which picture lol):

Aneks - dope currys

Arvin - nice lights

AhoDMV - nice stashes

Msgt - TY sir! Great pattas. Wish I can find a pair at a reasonable/affordable price.

Fuser86- Very nice rotation! Very clean Monsters and Stash BW's 
nthat.gif

Arbeezy- Those light's are clean!

Msgt16- Very nice pics as always. I see you're bringing the full rotation on the Patta's. finally brought out the black Patta's 
nthat.gif

Today..

Great shot of the VT 90s

today:

what can I say.... doesn't every guy dream of twins ??

Since my cpu crapped out , I'm posting this here for now (phone)

Name: Ralph S/ Rpreme on NT Location: Honolulu, Hi Shoe Size: 9.5-10

Aloha Team AM Fam! I have finally decided to put in my application. I have been collecting shoes for quite some time now. I remember getting into sneakers in late 06 to early 07. The Air max series has always spiked my attention because of the max air unit that were designed on each generation of the air max series. You can feel and see the comfort! I remember the first air max that I have purchased were the Air Max 95 SC Gold, Black Spruce, Black Graphite colorway that released in 2000. I fell in love with the Big Air Unit that the older AM 95's came with, and I was also surprised with the comfort that they provided. Then I gradually got into purchasing different types of air maxes in different colorways that spiked my interest. Then I took some time off buying shoes for about a year or two and got back into buying specific runners such as spiridons and huaraches. But some of my grails that I have acquired were the Urawa Dragon AM1's and another pair of the Air Max 95 SC Gold and black pair. I have always been a fan of the Air max series, and I always will. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity and I hope to join the team. Aloha!

Here are the direct links to my collection photos

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w452/R_preme/Sneaker% 20Collection/AirMax95SC_zps17412df6.jpg

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w452/R_preme/Sneaker% 20Collection/IMG_3596_zps09dbae1a.jpg

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w452/R_preme/Sneaker% 20Collection/IMG_3528_zpsfd4a0690.jpg

Good luck Ralph !

Btw - no edit . Sdubl will be updating our FAM page w/ rpreme's app for the vote process .

Dan - dope wears and clean shots as usual! Love the lace swap on the VTs...having second thoughts now of selling them lol

Ralph - nice wear and good luck with the App...it's can be a long process so be patient and keep on contributing to the thread(I think it took me almost a year to get through lol)

Aneks, GZA, nice wears fellahs! Wassup Mike (Tak)

Yesterday's wear:

Most recent Air Max pick up:

Got them for cheap so I couldn't resist. I know Hyperfuses get a mixed review from many of the FAM but I dig most of them. Plus, I can't say no to a nice pair of AM90s =)

Tak- Thank you for giving me the opportunity! 

Aneks- Very nice Atmos AM1s'. Always nice to see a double up on those. 

Arvin- Very nice BW's!. And very nice pickup on the hyperfuses. I feel you on the mixed reviews especially with the toebox. Some people didn't like it especially because you could see through the toebox. But it grows on you. And thank you! I'm a very patient person. 

Today's wear, brought it back to 00..

Mild earthquake in Wellington today. Good thing I was dressed for it  !

yesterday

Frickin' Monday already..... Shoots!

Arvin , Ralph, Timothy, Tahl , AhoDMV, Airkena, Gerrick, Msgt, Crax and Fuser "NOICE!"

Last edited:
Doodadeee- Very nice AM1's.

Tooth- Those are Huarache light bursts are on point. Nice shot! 

Tak- Thank you! Very clean Euro Exclusive Maize AM 90's! 
nthat.gif

Recently acquired... 

solid stuff everyone! so much great stuff

FlithyRich - can't wait to see those painted IDs.

rpreme - good luck bro!

just got these in and put um on before cleaning them!!!

Back
Top Bottom