TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

By far, the best group of people that I have been blessed to hang with.

Cheers FAM!!

some color....

Happy 6th Birthday Fam!
I'm glad to be part of a great family.
Kev! Nice wear and nice samples! I remember almost picking up the true 97s at kicks. I wish I did!
Great wears everyone!
Great unds aneks! Nice hufs Ralph! Awesome greystones and pickups filthyrich.
Awesome pics Chris/Battleground!
Great wear Chris/EastLa! I still need them!
Great pairs Brick!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a safe rest of the holidays!

Last edited:
Last edited:
another collection of great shots! i love reading the old stories and stuff from the last page too. agree with kev that it's refreshing to be able to come in here and chat it up with a different group of guys. guys that are willing to help each other out. the majority of forums are just tainted with young guys that are just focused on what other people tell them is the next hot thing to fit in or show off to their friends or whatever. it's pretty disappointing, but easy enough to just ignore it and stick to threads like this. i hope to join you guys on fb soon. theres another group i know a bunch of you guys are also in that i also enjoy being a part of so i expect nothing but more goodness!

juke that's a shame you dont have most of those anymore. so many gems in there.

bside, welcome. so you primarily wear 90s?

Higuy--- most of what I have is 90's. I just love the look of them. Always have. I do have a variety of maxes but most of the lot is 90's.

Higuy--- most of what I have is 90's. I just love the look of them. Always have. I do have a variety of maxes but most of the lot is 90's.

Welcome!!! You and our un-official CFO head of security Mr.Mike Takelberry will get along nicely. 90's are such an iconic model and years ahead in comfort. Love em!! They are too often over-shadowed by the AM1 imo.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! Snowing like crazy here today.

-Andrew-

Great Pics Everyone

Rampagefr- really nice shots

Got these from battleground a while back. Always good when fam passes shoes to another fam member. :smokin
Still waiting for you to let go of a couple more :tongue: :nerd:

Last edited:
Cleveland222--- I always call Tak the the king of 90's on IG.

Rampagefr--- I like those two shots with the light underneath.

I'm late but past few days have been way busier then expected and no AM's due to rain. Happy belated anniversary fam, it's been great and plenty of great friendships, laughs, pickups, purchases and more have been held thanks to the FAM. Next year we can plan a theme better lol :tongue:

Rampage... those Infras looking GOOD! I rarely have mutliples of the same shoe, but might need to pick those up and end up with 3 purrs of Infras.

slingman those skyline hufs are sick! i remember i stood in line at huf for the skyline ones back in the day..hyperstrike release i think? never got a pair. VERY DOPE

Last edited:
Lots of amazing posts. Slingman, Bside, Battleground and Brick with amazing colour and Andrew with the full history.  I know its been said but those HUF hyperstrike are increadible !

Trying to get to all the pairs that I dont usually (or ever wear) so these yesterday for Boxing Day shenanigans

Awesome everyone! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. 

Cleveland222- Very nice pics of those OG AM's from the museum. 

Battleground- Always coming through with the awesome pics! I hope you kept some pairs. 

East- Very clean black 99 original mesh. I hope those are holding up well 

Rampage- Very nice. I'm thinking about another pair of Infrareds already. 

Brick- Very nice rotation. 

Bside- Very nice wears. I already see some gems, especially those gold leaf 90s!

Mark, aneks- Very nice wears on the AM 1's 

Slingman- My goodness Steve! Those Skyline Hufs! And those grape Wmns 1's! Both on my list! Love the forefoot swoosh on those! 

Lemon- Very nice wear and shot of those 90's 

Last edited:
So...anyone looking to get those AM95 Neons coming out in 2013 at $155 MSRP? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :x :x :x

Hope everyone had a great Christmas/Boxing Day/celebratory holiday.

May the FAM continue to kick it and kill it in 2013 and go at life and quality air max purchases like this:

Last edited:

My last wear.
Wow great page. Very nice slingdude! Nice bside. Clean reverse infrareds lemon! Nice wears filtyrich. Nice wear aneks! Nice pickup blindguy.

What's up Fam?! been slacking lately.

too many dope posts from the last page :smokin

these today:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom