TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Doodadee- lovely atmos selections

Ralph- lovely pair, midsole is so fresh haha, I am jealous! need a donor asap lol

Bennett- dope urawas

Msgt- love the pic, the shoes almost blend right in with the surroundings haha

AM$- those laser blue EM 90's look decent, wonder why they didnt do the plastic lace parts white like on the Infrared pair... and a white air unit
tired.gif

Ben- Urawas are on point!!

Msgt16- Those vac tech 90's are growing on me.. Nice shot! 

Lemon- Thanks it was about time I had a clean pair after 2 beat pairs without box. lol. Laser 93' looking good David!! 

To give these a test today. I hope these are ok to be posted in here. Please forgive me if they aren't Fam

Last edited:
Hua les, and definitely lights, have been posted by amfam members so must be ok.
AM$ is levis selling the milan (i forget if that was the city) 90s???
Strollin. No neon rims like kev tho.

AMS - I like those a lot better than the one's in the pics from earlier, but I still think white would've been best on that midsole.

In other news, I finally (almost) finished up my pair. Only took me a year and a half after getting them! Haha. I still have a few things to fix. Jake did all the hard stuff. I'll do some better pics once I do the touch ups.

AMFAM!

david - pristine HOA 93's

rpreme - clean HUA's. missed a pair last time. :frown:

higuy - nice 180's

denver - awesome customs! liking that custom tongue tag.:smokin

rich - great ID's

these today:

Last edited:
AM$ i was on my phone and didnt see the details. I assumed it was yours. So it's a looksee sample in china then? Im so oblivious hadnt even noticed the midsole. Such a major difference too lol. Only focused on the upper along with the orange.

Higuy- Very clean Nom De Guerre's with the lace swap. 

Denverairforce- Love those AMFAM ID's! Especially that tag! 
nthat.gif

Rich- Very clean ID's 

Msgt16- Those Hufquakes look like their holding up! Nice!

Been lurking this thread for a while, I wish I kept my AM's as clean as you guys but they're my work shoes so that won't happen.

What's a good price for the 90 infrareds and the volts?

Rich- sick iDs

Msgt- sweet hufquakers, glad they are still holding strong

Vader- lovely infras

AM$- you were right, today I saw all the pics of the hyperfuse laser blues on some of the blogs around haha..

Last edited:
Rampage, great non de guerres. Haven't seen anyone with a pair since they came out. Lol. Rarest pair I've seen on this thread since joining.

Lol, and ironically posted on the page. I guess some people glance past them without the branded laces since they kinda predominantly look like the regular brown 180s with the blue swoosh depending on lighting and how quickly you look at them.

Yah the nom de gurres's without the laces remind me of the brown ID's back in 04 with the metropop option. But just with the pink hit by the air unit. 

Lemon- Very clean Columbia LE's! 

Sprigan82- Very clean pairs! And shots! I absolutely love seeing urawas! 

Lemon- Nice 93s

Rpreme- How did them Huas hold up for you?

Brian- Those 90s are on point man

Rich- Nice IDs

MSGT-crispy shot as always

Sprigan82- Please don't tell me those Safaris are a sz. 8.5-9 :nerd:

Thanks to Timothy for these

Back
Top Bottom