TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

EastLA- damn not just 1, but 2?! must be nice

AM$- I saw those as well, I would love to snag both!

Eastla - what a haul! Beautiful!

Airmax$ - man those are nice and clean

Lemon - solid chillis man!

Rpreme- stormin! You going Saturday?

'00 Obsidian (women's sz.12)..never understood why this was the women's CW, while the obsidian/cyan blue were the men's pair

OG AM1s...stupidly no longer in my possession :/

Lemon- Awesome wear on those Chili's David. Really clean!

EastLa- You made me cringe with those black Patta's Chris. Probably one of the pairs I might not own. lol 

Geces- Thank's. Yah I'm going on Sat. Come through! 

This year is only getting better! Thanks to my really good friend I am united with a pair that I've been on the search for, for years. I thought the Urawa's were hard to find, but these are harder to find in my opinion. 

Finally off my wishlist... 

Pickup: 03 Grey Slate/ Cave Purple/ Dark zen grey AKA "Caves"

that bubble looks pretty cloudy, wear with caution bro
Thanks for the heads up. Units are full and firm. Midsoles are firm as well, no soft spots. Just unfogged the units. This was a pre unfog picture. All wearable here...

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Units are full and firm. Midsoles are firm as well, no soft spots. Just unfogged the units. This was a pre unfog picture. All wearable here...
oh. I've given up most of my pre 07 air maxes/runners as they I'm not willing to gamble if they can be worn or not. As a result my collection shrunk.

Pair I regret selling the most are my Atmos 1's(07 release), they sold for good and helped me out in a tough financial time, but now that I'm on my feet I wish I could just find them to even buy regardless of the price.

Last edited:
Everything is great per usual in here.

Lemon nice chillis.

Ams those lights are nice. Hoping to snag both pairs.

Nice pickup on those caves. Waiting till summer to break mine out.

It was fun when we went back and forth off one another in the AF1 thread, so let's go for an encore here...

Mostly recycled pics though.

Swapped the 8 for a 9.5.

Last edited:
Great stuff from everyone!

david - crispy chilis
chris - nice pattas 2 pairs eh!:nerd:
ralph - congrats on the pickup! very nice.
rich - great rotation, tow punch action right there :tongue:

BIP...you prolly have me beat, I'm almost tapped out here...but I'll keep it going

'97 Neons

'99 Neons

Anyone here wear their '97 neons? I'm itching to wear mine and they look wearable but I'm skeptical. The '99s held up fine but started squeaking.

I had the men's version of those obsidian 95s for a while, they were really nice. Some of the guys around here may remember the box they came in, it had some graffiti toss ups on it. Some folks got a kick out of it. Ahh fun times. The women''s pair is slightly more "manly" though, that is a little strange.

Whoa.

"Quality" materials? These don't have any vintage treatment—both colorways look promising!

Word. I'm in on those Lights.

If briannnn likes it, there's like a 99% chance I will too. It seems like we share very similar taste.

I like simple colorways that have subtle pop (neons, infrareds). Nike lost its way when they began using bright colors everywhere and were coming up with crappy colorways.

But my tastes have changed too—I only wear sneakers 2-3 times a week now. :D

Anyone here wear their '97 neons? I'm itching to wear mine and they look wearable but I'm skeptical. The '99s held up fine but started squeaking.

Honestly, of the 3 pairs I own, I'd only try out 1 of them. The other 2 I think would be fait accompli. I've also lost a number of pairs from the same era - Crystal Blues, Yellow streaks (I salvaged those with a repair, but they're busted), leather slates, women's resisns...

Back
Top Bottom