TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

aneks - great rotation! liking those KR inspired ID's.
rich - clean 90's. dat towbox :nerd:

today:

Reactions: Ube
Anyone here wear their '97 neons? I'm itching to wear mine and they look wearable but I'm skeptical. The '99s held up fine but started squeaking.

Don't wear them man. My '97 neons crumbled on me a few years back already.

BIP - crushing w/those double am 120's! i still have a pair of those buried somewhere lol.

Nice sprang granes. Perfect pair to wear on Sunday so you don't get pinched... I know what I'm wearing :smile:

Thanks for the love on the Caves everyone. They really are a treat! 
happy.gif

BIP Roberts, funcrusher- Awesome 97 and 99 neon 95's! I'm still scared to wear my DS pair of 99 neon 95's.. I think I will wear them in the summer. 

Rich- Awesome rotation and 90's! 

Aneks- Very clean rotation! I agree, those kid robot ID's are clean! 

Msgt16- Atmos 1's are on point! 

Tooth- Awesome chlorophyll pattas! 

The mailman came through again today! After years of searching another grail has been checked off the list. 1 out of the 3 have been acquired. Still looking for the atom red and glass blue pairs to complete the set.. Full air units and 100% wearable! My favorite AM by far. Phylon midsole with visible air units= 
nthat.gif

Pickup: 95 Air Max 2 Light American Blue 

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Man, I miss those AMIII lights up there, BIP. I need a pair in 11.5 or maybe 12, the 11s I had were incredibly small even without the insoles. Awesome looking shoe, though. That colorway, and the raspberry ones.

Awesome page!

MSGT and Tooth- both great 1s

Ralph- awesome snag! Would love a pair

Kal Sprigan and Rich- love the 90s, Rich that pair is sick!

No AM wears for me the last few days, been rotating some vintage nikes around..

Happy Saturday everyone!

Knight- Thanks! The AM2 lights are my favorite AM's due to the phylon midsole and visible air unit. Really comfortable 

Aneks- Awesome DW 87's! 
nthat.gif

Bside- Very clean sunblush 90's! 

Today, met up with some friends and with Bguira to enjoy Saturday. Had to throw on the AM2 Lights for a test run.

Me in AM 2 Lights and Bguira in 04 Safari AM 90's

howdy FAM and friends! Been a while since I posted in here. Been mostly lurking lately. Lots of good stuff being posted in here. Good to see the thread is steady moving again. No wears to share but here's a recent pick up:

Nice to have another pair of these since my other pair is beat. Thanks again Jake for the assist:

Reactions: Ube
Ralph and Bennett- great pairs
Aneks- lovely DWs
Arvin- nice pick up

Happy st pattys day peeps!

Back
Top Bottom