TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

nice stuff on this page!

Ralph - nice pickup!

Aneks, Geces - great wear fellas!

Rich - the midsole repaint came out pretty nice. Didn't know it was reflective! Superb!

Yesterday's AM wear:

Wore purple in honor of the #BabyDanger's life: http://loveforphoenix.wordpress.com/

I know people don't usually post pickups in here but I hope you'll forgive me.

big thanks to Andrew for these. DS and in my size:

aneks: nice grey one's!
Filthy: how many IDs do you have? :nthat:
Arbys2k: :nthat:

and dope wears everyone!

recycled pic:

Hello all......good stuff as usual.

Ralph, good luck with the app dude, I see you on IG.......

A couple "Shoes & Tees" pics, circa 2007

Cris.

Last edited:
msgt - Dope pics and kicks as usual, stash 95s tho :smokin

aneks - great pick ups

rpreme - thanks, nice nash and hufs

arvin - dope persians and pattas

tak - clean 90s as always

Dang. Too much to comment on. The past few pages have been bananas. :smokin:smokin

A wear, if you're on IG, y'all know. Haha.

Repost :smile:

Geces- Thank you! Nice pickup on the Adventure AM1's

Aneks- Very nice wears on the Book of Ones and pickups!

Rich- Those ID's turned out nice! I didn't notice the 3m on those. 

Arvin- Thank you! And very clean Patta's 
nthat.gif

Airkena- Very clean AM 93's! 

Msgt16- I see you're giving those Stashes a break in.

Cris- Thank you! I see you on IG as well. And very nice throwback shots 
nthat.gif

J2- Bringing that vintage love 
nthat.gif

Tak- 90's king right here! 

Today... Have to keep wearing these and hope they last me a bit longer... 

What up FAM!!!!!

Aneks: Enjoy those!!! Glad to help out.

Arbys: Nice wear!!

What up Filthy!!

Some recent snags:

HUGE THANKS to FAM for enabling most of the pick-ups above!!!

Random shot:

Keep it gangsta ya'll.

-Andrew-

Dayumnnnnn Andrew............... I need Frisco's and Drurys back ASAP!

been away for a bit. had a nice vacation. i only brought a pair of purple pattas, some designer sneakers, and a pair of slippers (flip flops) with me though. pattas got worn down quite a bit!

nice ds parras! rarely see them in that condition and they must be a 12? tough size to find. i get a little sad every time i look at how worn down my pair is getting and not being able to replace them since i wont be dropping market value on a new pair. i was torn on selling my 2nd pair but saw too many old pairs of mine crumble and would be such a waste to have my replacement see the same fate years later.

Very nice pickups Cleveland222! Those bursts are beautiful! 

Welcome back Higuy. Hope you had a nice vacation. 

j2, tak - dope 90's!:smokin

rpreme - dat mass on those 95's!:nerd:

cleaveland - nice pickups!

these today:
8098719121_667f5204a5_b.jpg

nice ds parras! rarely see them in that condition and they must be a 12? tough size to find. i get a little sad every time i look at how worn down my pair is getting and not being able to replace them since i wont be dropping market value on a new pair. i was torn on selling my 2nd pair but saw too many old pairs of mine crumble and would be such a waste to have my replacement see the same fate years later.
Yes, they are 12s from Cleaveland222, I have been chasing a 12 since release. They didn't drop any in the UK and I had one guy flake out on a deal for some a year or so ago.

Andrew, those SF90s .... awesome ! Did he get them from you, Mike ? So much want !

recent wears:

sorry, crappy pic but love this shoe:

Do you guys know when the last good AM97 Silver retro was?
Was it from the HOA? The retro with the big bubble.

Msgt16- Very clean livestrongs! 

Aneks- Very clean Urawas! I have to wear mines more often.

Instapump- Nice wear on your 97's. Yes I think it was the Mettalic Silver/ Varsity Red colorway Air max 97 classic that released in 2005. 

Last edited:
I just noticed that poster too. Really like it. I got a couple PWs but no posters.... :frown:

could you post some more pics ?

Last edited:
Ron/InstaPUMP - IIRC, the bubbles on the 2010 release were bigger than the ones on the HOAs.

Cleveland222 - Dope pick ups, Fam!

Last edited:
sick pick ups mate, especially the hold tights and the SF90's
you deff killed it on this page imo, btw where did you got that PW poster from?
did it came with the am1's? never seen it before, mind to take some more detailed pics from the poster?

So, the story with the poster and card is that for the Powerwall San Francisco Niketown release they gave these
to everyone in line, and they were supposed to circle and write down the sizes for the shoes they wanted.
Oh, to go back and just circle the whole left side of the wall and write 11.5 or 12 X 3 each....

Here are some pix:

HUGE Thanks again to Rich for the assist!!!!

-Andrew-

So I had a pair of AM2 Lights, and the inner side of one of the air-bubbles split at the seam.
Brian / Denver had the idea to just open it up and fill it with glue. (Shoe Goo, E-600, Barge, etc.)
So, after a good many hours I finished the shoe. It came out pretty damn nice imo, and honest
to God it feels like you're walking on a gel or something.

Best unexpected benefit was that it completely illiminates any cloudiness to the bubble. I had to leave a thin layer of glue over the
bubble that had split to seal it up, so that one's not too pretty close-up, but they're wearable and the bubble
is on the inside of the foot anyway.

I probably had to go back and re-fill with glue 10 or 12 times. I wanted it to set or dry in layers, as
if I had filled it all at once it wouldn't ever have dried. Also, whenever I thought I was done air bubbles
would creep to towards the top as it dried so I'd have to go back and re-fill over and over.

Anyway, thanks BRIAN for the great idea!!! And here they are:

(it was the left shoe btw)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom