TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Not involved with the event but its a tiny town and everyone pretty much is involved with the Weta guys in one way or another. I took this on the way to the gym in the morning.

Andrew that OG Grey pair is awesome. Please sell me your Dave Whites !

Great pickups on the OGs and the Chillis.

Shima Suede today

Great stuff all!!!

Aneks: they're 11's so probably too small for ya. I'll keep an eye out for em in sz 12 for ya though!

Have a great day all!

-Andrew-

My favorite thread in all NT! Very nice wears from everyone! 

Arbys2k- Very nice Hufs Arvin. I'm in the process of repainting the midsoles on mines. 

Cleveland222- Very nice rotation! Love those 99 Grey Mesh 1's. I wish I still had my pair. Still on the lookout for a decent pair. 

Tooth- Very nice custom ID's. I really like the AM FAM logos on the tongues. 

Rich- Nice wears 

Aneks- Very nice Shima Shima's 

Tak- Always coming through with the nice 90's 

Today for me.. 

Rpreme -Thanks... Always coming through with the non-air maxES o_O All good tho', one of very few Nike runners that get a "PASS" around here. hahaha

Last edited:
been out for a while, thanks for the appreciation back there.:smile:

amfam always with the dope pics and wears :nthat:

these today:

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Group shot for today.

Last edited:
agreed, BURSTing with color there kdog!

regret sleeping on shima 2s. maybe i'll get them one day. i ended up selling both pairs of my shima 1s and realized i never did archive a shot of those for my old collection purposes =(

have a good weekend everyone!

Last edited:
those Mowabb 93s >: nice Kevin!

B... nice IDs, simple n clean!

Nice Stashs Higuy! those def dont get the love they deserve, IMO the Bdubs>the 95s.

killer wei! is that a new pickup? and are those 4 different pairs of hybrids? or just two?

and thanks guys, i agree BW > 95, although i am a sucker for the speckled midsole on the 95.

killer wei! is that a new pickup? and are those 4 different pairs of hybrids? or just two?

2 pairs of 1993 Hybrids women. Will post more pics soon....

Since i'm here, let me post more pickups. :lol:

Inb4 those FB comments nowadays: BOOM! GEILE ! SICK! LEKKER! YES!!!! SUPERB!! BOMBE! KILLER! SOO GUUUT!

More OG's....

Samples 02:

Doublelicous:

Recent wears:

Safaris at my inner city Jungle full of thugs.

Some $45 shoes, yea i'm that good.Nah.. just super lucky on this pair :tongue:

Need more Spiris for cheap :nerd: :nerd: anyone? :nerd:

Until next time...more pickups soon :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
Very nice pickups Wei! I always wonder where you find all these vintage goodies in such pristine condition! And $45 Urawas. Goodness! 

wei - great wears and pickups! especially those OG's and Urawa's for $45!:nerd:

these today:

Last edited:
Wasup?? 1st post off the new account, i'm finally ready to join TAF if you all will have me. Now that nt is has the mobile site I can keep up

A little about me..

Brian. Currently i'm in Louisiana, i've been collecting since about 07. Been lurking since about 08.

I used to think I was the only person in the world seriously interested in air maxes lol, where i from its rare to see anything besides random 95's and 90's. 

I don't have collection pics or know the size of my current collection smh, i guess this is a good reason to pull everything out.

Pics coming soon

Back
Top Bottom