TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

One mo' 'gain, go Broncos!

Wei over here posting Wei too many pics smh... Those OG infras have a tow push shoe tree? :tongue:

Msg... Nice Atmos and LAFs.

Az... Clean Miami Vice 95s. You could probably sell those for a pretty penny by labeling them "south beach" lol

Brian (Kesp)... Welcome to the thread! We appreciate the app. Stay a positive contributor in here, get your name known. Hope to see you in here!

B... Nice safety oranges!

more pics of those 93 hybrids please! Those OG infras are dope as well, and nice rotation all around AirKeung, as stated previously who wouldnt love a pair of Urawas for 45$ haha

Msgt dope atmos and Livestrongs, crispy pics
wink.gif

Beautiful safety oranges as well!

Last edited:
AirKeung: Crushing it and some amazing deals... $45 ... wow

Like those Livestrong !

last two days. Two seriously underrated pairs. IMHO the purple pack is one of the best leather Am1 of all time.

What's up guys, I'm rather new to NT, but not to sneakers, as a matter of fact I know a few of the AMFAM guys personally. Anyway, just thought I'd share today's choice for shoes.

Also, as everyone else has said...I want Urawas for $45 as well haha

Very nice stuff everyone!! 

Tak- I'm sorry mike. I'll contribute more Air Maxes.. 

Msgt16- Always coming correct with the AM1's. 

Lemon- Very nice Hyperfuse Infrared 90's.  

Denverairforce- Very nice Bursts! 

Aneks- Nice 1's as always. 

Today.. 

Urawas today. Great wears everyone!
Damn Wei! Ridiculous! Wei to much heat, haha

Last edited:
denver - nice bursts. thinking of owning a pair especially that cw. :smokin

lemon - clean shot of those hyperfuse infras.8)

aneks - great pairs! mad at myself not getting those lancieros when they reached the outlets here in the PI :smh:

jay - nice 180's! are those ID's?

rpreme - dope nash90's!

these today: still holding on...

Last edited:
Jay - Thanks for the heads up man, I am not that familiar with 180's :\

bguira - Urawa's!:smokin still on the hunt for those...

Last edited:
Greetings Fam.....

So I did some house cleaning this weekend and stumbled upon all of my Team T Shirts.

I actually have doubles in a few of them. I got M and L in them because sometimes I be on the heavy side, sometimes I'm lean.

I remember there being a bit of a controversy when someone was selling them on Ebay I believe, which I would never do.

I would want them to go to a member of the Fam.

Still not sure which size I'm going to keep but what would protocol be for the ones I want to part with? It would be for whatever I paid for them. If cris is around, maybe he can remind me.

I have the Safari, the Viotech and the Infrared T's.

Let me know. Thanks all.

My favs (that I actually own) to go study for finals.
I never realized how awkward it is trying to get a decent shot on feet lol.

great stuff and shots everyone, but those 180s really pop!

wore these yesterday, am i gonna get bad luck? it looked cool at the time...

Last edited:
Wow. Solid solid page as always everyone.

Too much to rollcall.

MSGT: what do you shoot with? Your pix, especially that one, are always stunning!!!

Safety Oranges up there, oh my!!

random thought: How many thousands of pages did we lose with the NT site transfer?? I don't recall where we were at.

Have a great one all!!!

-Andrew-

Thanks magt16! I'm sure you'll find a pair. And yes. Your shots are amazing
Jay! Very nice man! I still need them! Haha
illphillip! I'll buy the larges!

b, i know man, i'll definitely give you a heads up if i see a 10.5 or 11. you wouldnt be able to fit my 10 even if i ever did sell it lol.

Wow. Solid solid page as always everyone.
Too much to rollcall.
MSGT: what do you shoot with? Your pix, especially that one, are always stunning!!!
Safety Oranges up there, oh my!!
random thought: How many thousands of pages did we lose with the NT site transfer?? I don't recall where we were at.
Have a great one all!!!
-Andrew-
we had 3K+ pages.

very nice wears from everyone!

those greystones are crack tho, I would do crazy things for those in my size. Very nice pair

EastLA great pick up on the DW stabs

MSGT glad to see the hufquakes are still holding up!

Rpreme- great pair of 90's

Laser blues for me today

Great wears for the Greystones and Hufquake.

Yesterday out for lunch with the lady. Sun is shinning and the water is (almost) warm.

Group shot. Still haven't had the guts to wear the F&F pair.

^^ wow.

question guys, anyone know the style code # or even the color code for these hybrids?
i probably would've bought them if i saw it back in the day, but dont think i ever did.
probably next to impossible, but i would want to track a pair down and then attempt a sole swap.
i messaged the seller for details, but i dont think he's gonna get back to me because i have no intention of buying them (size 15) and also a possible language barrier. thought maybe someone here might own or know...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom