TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Been MIA on NT for a bit, but see most of you on the fam FB page.

Latest pickup thanks to Jeremey
'04 AM90's

and Alpahs thanks to Wei and Sling

awesome page! I have a couple of AM pick ups that I need to take pics of but in the mean time, a recent wear:

great stuff fellas. fam and non-fam alike.

Rich - seems like nobody wears those 96s anymore, the scream green pair is especially nice, great wear. your pair looks like it was made yesterday (if yesterday was 16 or 17 years ago).

Aaron - those Air Zoom Alphas, ungh! such a unique shoe. it predates the zoom spiridon, which uses the same midsole. I wish there were a few more colorways.

I didn't. That's hilarious. My old Safety's are all over the FAM now. Kev's got a pair and you.
And now I'm without any. Boohoo. :lol:
Enjoy em my friend. I know you do.
Have a great weekend all.

and the funny thing is, I found you the pair Kevin has when you were on your honeymoon or something. or on some trip of some sort. and the guy just happened to be in your area. all kinds of wild safety orange burst stories, haha.

Aneks- Very nice rotation 

Msgt16- Very clean HOA 95's 

Sdubl- Very clean Gold leaf 90's! I'm still on the search for a pair in my size 

Rich- Those AM 96's look flawless! 

MarkIX- Very clean shot of the group! 

Airon0828- Those Air zoom alpha's are clean! Would love to have a pair of those to accompany my spiris

Arbys2k- Very nice shot as always Arvin.

Tak- Always coming correct with the 90's

Today..

Aaron - those Air Zoom Alphas, ungh! such a unique shoe. it predates the zoom spiridon, which uses the same midsole. I wish there were a few more colorways.

yeap love this shoe and it bugs me that i cant even get a pair my size w/o the shoe being utterly destroyed :frown: also was wondering if anyone had any other cw's of this models? i only know of a couple

these are all the mens cw's that ive come across so far and i remember there being a dark pine pair....i think and a similar total orange pair as well

and i think this was someones pic from here but cant remember :tongue:

cant find my pics of the women cw's anymore but if my mind isnt playing tricks on me, i think zbona had a couple womens pairs or .jerome...or one of thos og heads. if you guys can, or anyone for that matter can help me out that would be great!

Last edited:
Those white/royal alphas. Mah Gawd! :smokin

Rpreme... Clean Hufs!

Aneks... Nice rotation. Wish I grabbed vios when they were kind of obtainable.

Sdubl- Thanks Shaun! 

Msgt16- Very nice! The Volt pops on that! 

I really would love a pair of those Air Zoom Alpha's, especially the White/ Volt colorway! 

Wow, great wears the past couple of pages everyone. Ah air zoom alphas are nice.
Just a random shot of 2 of my favorite shoes.

rpreme - thanks man!

doodadee - clean 87's!

bguira - nice dave white and neon 95's!

az - dope rotation!:smokin

lemon - thanks! same to you man always with the great pics and kicks!

these today:

Last edited:
i gotta get down with this team, I've been hoarding AM95s since 95, also love 90s, 96s, and 97s, so how do you officially get down?

Let's see those 95s!!

I think the application process is on the first page.

I have to get my application in too. Maybe over the holiday break.

That 3rd pic of Alpha's o_O

To get down with this TEAM "Keep coming back, it works if you work it"

what's good fam hope everyone is having a great holidays

Haven't really taken any wear pics, so I'll add some color

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom