Last edited:
Great Stuff Fam,

Sorry Mike but non air max, but nike air so Im posting these here

Last edited:
What up AMFAM! Been in minute....again.

Great wears all around in here as usual

Dope shots from MSGT

Some recent AM wears for me

These need some splatter work done......YO BG!!!

Last edited:
What up AMFAM! Been in minute....again.
Great wears all around in here as usual
Dope shots from MSGT
Some recent AM wears for me

ACG ID's lookin good @Fuser. Might have to bite the idea.
Is this option currently available on NikeID? TIA

What's good fam hope everyone is well. Great wears and pickups from everyone super lazy to do a roll call. No wear pics but a few pickups

Last edited:
Speaking of new. has anyone got a pair of engineered mesh 90's ? I kind of like the look of them but they didn't come out here so I have never seen a pair in person. Wondering if its worth grabbing them online ?
actually wondering the same thing myself...

Airmax syndicate - thanks man

Fo****zles - thanks man, those options just got taken down.

Blind guy - thanks!

Marcus - clean Icarus!

Fuser - great job on those ID's digging the Stash 90's!

tak - nice 90's as always!

blindguy - atmos 95's! :smokin

east - dope pickups!

these today:

Last edited:
Clean pics n kicks everyone!

Those asking about the EM 90s, I haven't seen em in person, but I have seen the 87s. Wasn't impressed, and I think I was one of the few that liked em in pics.

Congrats on the pick-ups Wei!!!!

To those asking about the "Vintage Pack".......personally, I think they look horrible. Nice mesh, but that's about it. The yellowed mid-soles, the horrific shape make em an easy pass for me, like every other newer AM release. But that's just me. If you dig em, go for em. I've also heard from peeps that have them in hand that they were very dissapointed with the materials, and quality of the shoes in general.

Be well and have a great day all!!! Wish I had some "wears" to share with ya'll, but we're still dealing with about a foot of snow here. Should be melting over the next few days though. Woohoo!!!

Andrew

Finally back from an awesome trip! And this thread blew up! Awesome stuff from everyone! Hope everyone is having an awesome New Year!

Battleground- Awesome ID's!

Msgt16- Awesome wears! Did you do a sole swap on those hufquakes? Or did you pickup a new pair? 

Easla- Nice pickups! 

Tak- Very nice 90's as always 

Fuser86- Very nice rotation. A lot of nice ID's

MarkIX- Very clean Air Icarus. 

Lemon- No pickups on this trip. All for leasure. My girlfriend did buy me a Nike Las Vegas Tee.. lol Nice wears and pickup on those slates. Are those the B grade ones that were up for sale on ebay? 

Arbys2k- Very clean Drurys Arvin!!

Higuy- Very nice 95's

Wei- Awesome pickup on the atmos 1's! I wonder how much you got those for... And very nice wears a couple pages back. Those 93 Ultramarines look flawless! 

Cleveland222- Very nice recent wears and pics! Loving the color of those 93's a few pages back. I agree with you on the quality of the OG release. I was at niketown on my trip and the shape of the 1's bothered me and so did the yellowing. The only ones that look good were the neon 95's and silver 97's. 

Today... 

Last edited:
Congrats on the pick-ups Wei!!!!
To those asking about the "Vintage Pack".......personally, I think they look horrible. Nice mesh, but that's about it. The yellowed mid-soles, the horrific shape make em an easy pass for me, like every other newer AM release. But that's just me. If you dig em, go for em. I've also heard from peeps that have them in hand that they were very dissapointed with the materials, and quality of the shoes in general.

Glad to hear you say it.

I've been seeing a lot of people - not necessarily AM FAM members, but just a lot of people in general, really talking up this pack. ...There are like 6 separate threads about it in Retro, and I don't really see the appeal. I mean, they're fine. They don't have the golden shape or the amazing materials of yore - and different people care about that to different degrees - but, it's not surprising that people are checking for them. But, I was taken aback at HOW popular they seemed to be, especially since we just had retros of the OG AM1 reds and blues in '09 (twice, if you count the Euro or Asia release separately) and saw the reds absolutely flood outlets. The 90s dropped in what, 2010? I feel like the 97s dropped twice in the past 5 years. And, the 95s did as well, right? ('08 and '10?) So, you have re-re-retros of pairs that dropped multiple times in recent years, but with the silly "vintage treatment." I just didn't get where so much adoration was coming from.

Dang Wei, nice pick up!!

Just saying 'Hi' :D

Co-sign on the 'Vintage Pack', the shape of the 1s are terrible. The bubbles on the 95s are as small as always and the 97s aren't worth it for me. However, I did pick up the 90s recently. They're okay, but only 'cause I pick up ANY Infrareds available.

Last edited:
Just checked out the pics Jake posted a couple pages back. Looks like a good time. I wanna make it out this year! Kinda reluctant on going by my self tho haha. But we'll see. Cheers. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom