TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

AirMaxSyndicate- Havent had the chance to "flash" them yet. Im thinking since this pair is only reflective and not Official 3M......this pair wont shine as much as Hold Tights. *Shine Bright Like A Diamond *
My photog skills are whack, but ill see what I can provide later.

OOOOHHH SNAPS @ Pascal!!

Last edited:
wei - atmos, huaraches very nice pickups sir!:smokin

rpreme - its my old pair, still holding on.:D

lemon - nice IATR 90's! and clean shot!

tak - wow! very first time i saw you pickup a pair other than 90's!:tongue:

am - dope shimas! like those over the other version.

these today:

Hello all.......too much to compliment on, good stuff everyone!!!!!

Newest:

Cris.

Last edited:
tak stealing pics. cant be his, not a 90 lol. interesting laces.

pascal brings back good memories. i enjoyed my short visit to paris. spent some time looking for space invaders in that district lol. i miss my shimas too.

wei, you have to teach us your ways. always got goodies, and we know you dont overspend.

cris, excellent pickup! not a fan of the NBs you also grabbed though. curious how you like them.

lemon, crispy jewels!

awesome stuff from everyone else as well!

chris, bip - great pickup! especially those 87's and they are my size :nerd:

playing around with lights:

Last edited:
msgt-Thanks, dope shots as always

Wei- Everyone hates you :tongue: dope pickups fam

Rpreme- thanks and sick 95s I have a love hate relationship with 95s, so many crumbled on me smh

Lemon- Nice shot and dope 90s and :wow: at the jewel 87s

Mike- those hypefuse 87s you already know how I feel about them lol

am9092- Nice AM 1s

Cris (uno) sick pick up man one of the best BWs ever

BIP- Nice pickup

As for the OG pack, no they are not the same as any of the previous releases. Yes the shape is off and the materials are not as good, therefore if you are expecting any different do not buy them. I knew exactly what I was buying, I understand the complaining and why others hate them,I put aside my hate for the bad shape on these. On that note I wore these, tagged them with og pack on IG and people called them gross :rofl:

Last edited:
Rpreme- I don't have any 93's...... Where you referring to some Air Bursts I posted? I'd definitely love to land a pair of 93's. Haven't been able to find a nice colorway in my size yet.

Lemon: nice shot!!! Beautiful pic as always. And again, very nice under-rated pair. And congrats on those jewels!!!!

BIP- I wholeheartedly 100% agree with everything you typed. I don't get it. All I can figure is the "sneaker thing" is so fleeting for these kids they have no clue what happened just a year or two ago and will buy anything. Most have no idea what the shoe is truly supposed to be shaped like. Also, nice pick-up on those 1's!!!

TAK- a non 90 being posted you just truly confused me. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now.

J2Legend - I can't endorse Sneaks Up Enough. GO!!!! I promise you it'll be a trip you'll remember for the rest of your life. FAM is treated like royalty down there. Anyone here who's made the trip will tell you the same. I went the past 2 years and met everyone for the first time through the 1st trip. It's a damn shame I won't be able to make it this year, but it couldn't be helped and won't happen again. Go, you will love every moment, I promise. Hit up Jake and start chatting with him about it. Truly, go, great people and an amazing weekend.

am9092- Pascal?!?!? What up homey!!!! Don't see you post much so I forget your SN. Hope all is well your way my friend!!!! Nice pic as well!!!

Cris1- Good to see you stopping through oh Godfather. Be well!!!

msgt- Sick picture my friend!! Love it. Looks like a cool old ad I have somewhere.

LOL at the TAK tagged pic!

SNAX- beyond hilarious!!!!

Be well Fam and Friends!!!! Keep killin it in here.

-Andrew-

Weird (but good) to see the thread moving so fast...

I like a few of the OG pack... Won't be in a rush to pick any of them up tho.

It's a shame how nice the shape on the hyperfuse 87s are compared to the OG releases...

C1 in the HOUSE! nice pick up dude! How many times have those ran through your hands now? :lol:

Good stuff all around y'all!

Peace Fam!

Picked up a pair of the OG pack 90s today.

I don't think they're half as bad as many make them out to be. But that's me. Thinking of getting the 95s as well since my 03 pair is on it's last leg and I'm not exactly a fan of the black toe on the 08s that I have. We'll see though. I still want to see a pair of those "reflective" hyperfuse 1s in person but I like them in the pictures I've seen. Anyway, good stuff the last few pages. :smokin

Some recent wears:

Goood morning all.......

Andrew, yessirr....I be well, thanks.

Shaun, what's up brotha man........this would be the 3rd time, and I snagged another pair (size 8.5) late last night, so that makes if 4, damn.

Mike, how's those Hyperfuses??

And all above, goooood stuffs!!!!!

Cris.

Goood morning all.......
Shaun, what's up brotha man........this would be the 3rd time, and I snagged another pair (size 8.5) late last night, so that makes if 4, damn.
Cris.

Omar's pair?

Wish I was an 8.5, my collection would of looked like Snax. o_O :tongue:

Cris- They alright....NO "see through" mesh like some of the other Hyp releases. Laces shine bright like a diamond * Hi Rhianna/ Bye Rhianna! Other than that, Nike did a decent (not that bad) job IMO. Been awhile since Ive purchased something different. I dont recall 1's running as narrow as these. Maybe its the Hyperfuse material itself?

Andrew- I See You

Last edited:
cleveland222 - one of my NYE's resolution is to post more pics and be more active right here! trying to share my collection and some places in our wonderful city :smile:

msgt16 - thanks, by far my favs too! - nice pics using the light effect!

Last pickup, probably tomorrow on feet :smile:

Good day all!!!

Today: BIG thanks to my man Pascal / am9092 for these!!

Arbys: Those 90's grow on me with every picture honestly.
And lovin those BRS 1's. What khakis are you rockin em with?
Can't seem to find a pair with just the right fit and that's about what I've been looking for.

Cris- 4 pairs!!!! Damn. Enjoy em!
What do we think about getting another FAM T-Shirt together?

Marcus- Well said!!! I second that comment.

Mike- again, it's good to see you expanding your repatoir. I have a pair of the hyperfuse infra's but haven't put em on yet, so not sure how I'm gonna like em.

Pascal / am9092: Killer pic there my friend. As I said recently, that's my favorite piece of that shoe. Such a very nice detail. And I'm diggin that resolution of yours! Looking forward to plenty of gems, great pictures and scenery.

Shaun: It's a wonderful thing, isn't it homey?!?!? Takes me back seeing this thread fly like it used to daily. Lovin it!!!

Be well Fam and Friends!!!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
Cris - Dope BWs. I probably said that IG already haha.

Chris/Eat - Very nice wear. Hahaha these look nothing the OG pack. Silly IG kids. :tongue:

Arvin - Dope pick up. I picked up a pair myself. I'll probably post em up later.

am9092- Nice HTs

Cleveland222 - Good to know! I really would like to meet everyone and put a face to a username. I've seen the pics and it looks like an awesome time! Maybe I'll grab some details from Jake or Aaron closer to the actual date. What is it? April this year?

Last edited:
Cris- 4 pairs!!!! Damn. Enjoy em!
What do we think about getting another FAM T-Shirt together?

It would be my 4th pair total.....but 2 will be in my possession, and I'm down with another Fam Tee, I just gotta get off my **** and start designin, haha.

Cris.

Awesome stuff from everyone! 

Lemon- Thanks, I'm glad their holding up still. Very nice wear on the 90's and as I mention before. Awesome Jewel AM1's!!

Tak- Awesome pickups on the Hyperfuse 1's Mike! How do you like them so far? 

Msgt16- Awesome wears as always! Loving the picture with the light through the unit. 

Eastla- Awesome wear on the HOA's 

Cris- Awesome pickup on the Stash BW's! 2 pairs! That's great! 

Arbys2k- Awesome wear on the BRS AM1's. Still on the search for a pair of those. And nice pickups as well 

Cleveland222- Awesome wear on those black patta's! Sorry for the mix up, the bursts look so similar to the 93's due to their huge air unit. haha. Awesome stuff!!

Today... 

andrew, very jealous. got the ones i wanted, except for the black ones. came close to pulling the trigger on a 9.5, but i was holding out for a 10. never saw one except for one that went to a guy i know. before i knew it they all seemed to dry up. i did grab a couple new patta tees the other day.

hopefully i'll qualify for a shirt if new ones do come out =)

east - clean pair of HOA's!

Arvin - nice pickup on the VNTG 90's and dope BRS!:smokin

am - very nice snag on those drury's!

Andrew - thanks! i actually tried to copy that vintage nike ad!:D

rpreme - nice HUF 90's!

these today:

Back
Top Bottom