TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

AM$- again quik with the info. seriously waiting for you to write a book.

doodadee- great escapes! need those still

Proto- great 90s and 87's, the Air base II are freaking amazing

Seth- great pick up on those, and sick wears

JD- awesome bacons

Tak- always like seeing the many 90's you have.

Jewels today

seth- nice bursts! Outta curiosity, how's you grey suedes holding up?
thread's been moving good, lots of great posts by everyone
Thanks man! I keep expecting those to expire, but they're holding up for now. I've only worn them 3 or 4 times, and I usually just wear them around to exercise them, if you will. I think if I were to wear them for an entire day without babying them, they'd probably bite it. Shame they're so fragile, such a lovely colorway.

Thanks fellas!

And Andrew, forgot to say nice 93s :smokin

Lemon - not normally a fan of jewels (except the aforementioned Triax II) , but those leathers are quite nice!

Last edited:
Seth: Congrats on those Bursts! One of my favorite pairs. In great shape too!!

AIRMAXSYNDICATE: Thanks for coming through with so much awesome info!!! Greatly appreciated! Love learning new stuff and seems you're a wealth of knoledge. Thanks again!!!

doodadee: LOVE those!!! Been searching for them in an 11.5 or 12 for years now!! Look to be super super clean as well. Enjoy those gems!!

JayDeeBreeze: Nice bacons Sir!

am9092: No problem! Look forward to those pix. And same here: snowed out of Am's for the time being.

Raequan: That's a riot!! Only here would that entier story come full circle. Sorry to knock your paint skills. Just takes a few times to get it down. I know my first few attempts were as bad or worse for sure. They will be truly treasured!!! Thanks agian. I'm beyond thrilled to finally have that pair in the collection.

Be well all!!!

-Andrew-

What's up all.......man, too many things to compliment on.

Congrats to Kingwonder, welcome Fam!!!!!

DS KR's, dope doo-doo aneks!!!!! Haha, it took me like 3-4 years to obtain mine.

I'm tired, need to sleep, recovering from the weekend........

Cris.

Welcome KingWonder!!!! (forgot to mention that earlier too :rofl:)

Andrew - thanks boss. By far my favorite Burst of all. And they're in good shape, but will look really nice once I touch them up some :wink:

new pick up! well pick ups.... kinda.

big big BIG thanks to Blindguy for selling me these. Proud to have them in my stash and they will be loved.

the urawas need a midsole, a little side project for fun.

Lemon: Congrats on those! Glad they went to a good home. And best of luck with the project pair!

Speaking of projects.........

the mid-soles let go on these and I've been debating what to swap them with. Any thoughts / ideas?

Lemon : awesome pickup on the Book of ones. Definitely one of the best AM1 of all time. Them and the Urawa are my two favourite shoes period.

Thanks for all the comments.

Cris: have to say when I saw you pics of your kid robots, that's when I started looking serious for them. Was lucky as hell to get them.

Lots of nice stuff as usual. I have pics to share but am on my phone for the next while as I pull my laptop apart and do geeky upgrades.

hey fellas, hope everyone is doing good. havent been here in AWHILE.

-gasp1(for some reason my old name wouldnt work and couldnt pw recover it either)

Fam blowing up again. I am glad to see this.

@airmaxsyndicate - thanks for letting peeps know about them signal blue 95s. :smile: Your info is on point.

The knowledge base of them AMs is becoming rich again in here as well. LOVE IT and much respect. Welcome all the new members!

Today.

sig_bg2.gif

Keep it up and going, fam!

Last edited:
lots of amazing stuff going on here!:nthat:

doodadee - nice pickup on the washpack! great wear on the escape 90's!

aneks - viotechs and ds KR!:smokin

wei - amazing pickups as always!

rpreme - leather 95's look clean!

rich - greystones :smokin

seth - that mass on those bursts!:nerd: great rotation as well!

jb - crisp bacons!:tongue:

tak - always with the nice 90's!

lemon - dope jewels and nice pickup on the book of ones!

steve - love those og mesh!

no AM's for me today weather here in PI is unpredictable...

There's too much to comment on, I'm glad that this page is still alive, and seems like the FAM is getting bigger and stronger...

Some beaters for me today...

Thanks fellas...

AMazing how these pages have been this past week. Usually Im in lurk mode during the colder months *shrugs

#TAK#OlBastidTAK#NVRENAUF#Sherrif#Taklberry#AARP#MealsOnWheels#CaptAM90#HovAround#TheBadgeExpired#NoOneCaresHowOldIAm.......Im Just Older

Reactions: Ube
Hi FAM!! Been a min since Ive been in here. Haven't grabbed many kicks as of lately but Nike sure does know how to pull me back in...

grabbed these, def diggin the colorway

What up, FAM. Still going strong I see. Too many to comment on, but love to everyone.

A few pick ups. I was able to find these for decent prices, so I had to jump on them. Mike, I am also in lurk mode haha. Been cold, slushy and snowy up here and probably won't let up until at LEAST March.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

hey am fam team,
been a fan of this page for years. I've posted on and off for a little while on here

can someone please help point me in the direction of becoming a member? =)

heard there was an application or something?

thanks for your help!

Page 1

hey am fam team,
been a fan of this page for years. I've posted on and off for a little while on here

can someone please help point me in the direction of becoming a member? =)

heard there was an application or something?

thanks for your help!

@airmaxsyndicate, can ya send your app again to TAK? per the revised application process on the 1st page?

Liquid: always loved that pair of ID's. Wish I had made the same pair.

Jay2Legend: Congrats, two very nice pick-ups! Still need a pair of those HUA's. Not easy to find: Congrats again!

AIRMAXSYNDICATE: Where are you from Sir? I know all your knoledge is greatly appreciated. Not sure what happened back then, as I'm sure the application was lost with the transfer of NT, but if you'd like to apply again the instructions are on page 1 and I'm sure you'd garnish much more than the 2 votes you previously received. Constant positive contribution really is the key to getting in, and you've got that down in my book.

Sling: Killer black OG Mesh right there. Might be my favorite pair of AM1's. Need to un-DS mine already.

Have a great day all!!

-Andrew-

J2legend : great pickup on the Homegrowns.

AM$ is an encyclopedia of Air Max knowledge. Frankly sometimes he scares me, but I want to see his collection pics!!

After hearing all this crap from people about Jordan Brand re-releasing a pair one year later with 'Nike Air' on the back .... I think they have it all wrong. It's the pairs without that interest me:

(dammit just realised I didn't put the Denim/Cord Patta pair in there... have to do it again)

Damn another long update. I wish the mobile version was more optimized for multiple replies. :frown:

Today's wear

Back
Top Bottom