TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Haven't been in this thread for the longest. Probably a year or two. Waddup all! Lots Of Dope kicks in the last few pages. Esp Doki with the psot whoring of gems!! Lovin those booke of ones and dope wash packs. Never thought those would be ones' grails. Anyway heres the closest i can get to a pair of "book of ones" Waddup AMFAM

Some great wears in here guys... :pimp:

Hope to pick up some more Air Maxs soon... I have 10 pairs right now

Liquid: always loved that pair of ID's. Wish I had made the same pair.

-Andrew-

Andrew - Those are not ID's,,, this is the exact colorway and color code (below)... I think they are called the green-blue saphire from 2006
white/light poison green-blue saphire
312642 131

Great pics, Aneks.

Love the story, AM Syndicate.

My story is similar. I traded my pair of Michael Chang Pumps for my friend's Infra 90s over a weekend back in 1990 and I immediately realized that I had made the wrong choice. However, I bought mostly basketball shoes throughout much of the 90s. The 95s were a game changer for me - and remain my favorite AM (and second favorite Nike shoe, after the AF1).

Speaking of 95s, here's today's wear:

can't cope up with the pace of this thread!

likuidmental - nice 90's!

tak - great 90's as usual!

j2 - homegrowns! still need a pair!

aneks - dope back shot of those 87's!

bip - i see dat mass on those 95's!

nice stuff from everyone else!

these today:

Reactions: Ube
Haven't been in this thread for the longest. Probably a year or two. Waddup all! Lots Of Dope kicks in the last few pages. Esp Doki with the psot whoring of gems!! Lovin those booke of ones and dope wash packs. Never thought those would be ones' grails. Anyway heres the closest i can get to a pair of "book of ones" Waddup AMFAM
what size do you wear? PM me.

Nice stuff everybody.

Slingmeister keeping it OG (mesh) :smokin

J2 - those ultramarines.................8E :x

Nice 90s, Books, 95s, and 87s as well fellas!

#TAK#OlBastidTAK#NVRENAUF#Sherrif#Taklberry#AARP#MealsOnWheels#CaptAM90#HovAround#TheBadgeExpired#NoOneCaresHowOldIAm.......Im Just Older

That might be one of the funnier things you've ever posted, you old codger, you. Now get your walker and go see if the mall has any new 90s with velcro.:pimp:

Last edited:
JC- nice photo blues, I have been looking at that pair as well

J2- awesome homegrowns and those HUA's are
eek.gif

AM$- very cool story, I would be very interested to see some of the gems you have stashed away

Aneks- lovely pic, the hype is real over the 'Nike Air' badging, I like how you spun it the other way around haha

Blindguy- great pair, thanks again for the 1's

Purp Sneaks- nice 1's

Bip- nice jewel 95's

Msgt- love the yellow

Chilli's today, got a great pick up to post later as well

Seth- Hahaa . Thats a negative. No new 90s with the Velcro straps. I assume Nike will see this and have them available by the time I retire.

man so many nice pairs.

JayDee - those bacons look crispy!

aneks - on them KD pick up!!!

lemon - on that book of ones and nice wear on the Jewels!

tak - wasn't there a recent release on that CW with a darker midsole?

likuidmetal - WMN CW always easy on the eyes!

Slingman - those OG 1 looking nice and clean!

cleveland222 - spiridon midsole! hahaha

thanks to everyone who commented on my book of one's, very excited to finally have a pair.

another one from that era showed up today from the UK, pretty quik shipping on this pair

Hey guys, I am currently looking for a pair of women's Clear Mint AM90s and am having an impossible time finding these. Does anyone know a place I can buy these?

JC... With two pairs of OG mesh now on this page, just delete your pic of the scubas :lol: j/k nice pick up dude.

Jordan... Nice pick ups!

Steve... :pimp: now back in the box until next time you feel like snapping a pic.

Purple Sneaks... What up dude. Good to see you back 'round these parts.

BIP... Nice 95s dude!

Msgt... Clean pic! Materials are so on point with that shoe!

Old Dirty Bastid... When Nike does, you pick em up and post... I say "aww man, he got the velcros"

Lemon... Nice Chilis! Congrats on the books, and OG mesh pick ups!

AMS... Do you know all this stuff off the top of your head?!? Either way, your knowledge and contributions are appreciated. Looking forward to that amfam app when you decide to submit.

#minirollcallinfulleffect

Peace Fam n friends!

Last edited:
Got these in today. Very mixed feelings. Some very weird material and texture choices - though I don't absolutely hate what they did with it.

They have the funky China shape - some banana toe going on. But, the color is just so fantastic, I think I just have to let these slide.

Last edited:
So much good stuff, I wouldn't know where to start. I'm not going to try. I'm not worthy, you guys are blowing it up in here, very nice.

Andrew - regarding those purple punch 94's a couple of pages back, that would be a tricky one to swap, in my opinion. the contour of that midsole presents some issues and the curvy part is glued straight to the upper, so even if you got it off OK with the hairdryer method, the next midsole probably won't line up with the contour and you might end up with some unsightly glue marks. then there's the issue of finding a midsole that would work. if you want fat bubble, your options are limited since there are none with purple that I can think of between the '93 retros and bursts (except maybe those purple/teal 93/s, but I don't remember what color the bubble is, and good luck finding a pair in your size). Gray would work, but the only pair of fat bubbles that are gray that I can think of would be those grey GR's from the early 2000's, no way are you gonna cut those up, haha. that's a damn fine pair of sneakers though. maybe Snax could work some magic if you are able to find a midsole?

Last edited:
Liquid: Thanks FAM!! Must be another pair I'm thinking of....maybe BG's ID's. Similiar anyway. Maybe I'll start looking around for those. Thanks again!

Geces: Thanks for the suggestion. LOL!

James: A Neuerkicks sighting?!?!?!?!? :nerd:I haz confuzed.

Lemon: Nice pick-up Sir!!!!

Velcro 90's. Who's good with Photoshop. :lol:

Brian: Thanks for the feedback brother. Ya, I have no idea what to do with them, but they need new life somehow. I had kinda thrown out the idea of giving it another big-bubble since I can't think of any purple pairs swapable. Was thinking a hybrid at first......maybe a 1 or 90, but that grey Burst has me thinking... They're an 11, fyi, if anyone spots anything good to swap em with. And ya, Snax would be the resident sole swappin expert in the Fam wouldn't he? Snax, any input?

Hmmmm......

Anyway, have a great one all. AM's in hibernation here because of the weather.

-Andrew-

Greetz to all the regulars.

Lem : Great pickup on the Obsidians I still have a DS 12 on ice for future wears. they or so simple yet near perfect CW. Just like those Chili's .... excellent work.

msgt : shape on your livestrongs look MUCH better than mine. even with the toe push. Nice material and colours but really bad construction on some pairs.

Sprigan : LOVE the morning glories. I got outbid on a pair recently and I think that may be the last chance I have of snagging a DS 12. Ah well, I'm probably too old for pink soles.....

AM$ you are a demon !

Say what you want. I like these :

^^^ nice Parra's. I remember those sat in clearance on a few sites and on the hash wall at an outlet by me when they came out. Very underrated shoe, yet nice and simple.

Here's a pick up i got a couple weeks back for the low. The quality on these are pretty good imo. The suede is nice and buttery!

Lemon: Congrats on those! Glad they went to a good home. And best of luck with the project pair!

Speaking of projects.........

the mid-soles let go on these and I've been debating what to swap them with. Any thoughts / ideas?

Andrew- Its definitely doable....Did these last year for a mate here. Unfortunately he wasnt able to track down an Aubergine Hua burst but the silver bubble works IMO.

Having a pair you can wear> correct bubble colour :wink:

This is the hua burst I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom